The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Performed in front of a 200-500 person audience, solo, for the first time yesterday.

Got rid of any stage fright that I've had beforehand.

Raymondbl

Quote from: universe-X on April 21, 2012, 06:49:07 PMPerformed in front of a 200-500 person audience, solo, for the first time yesterday.

UNIVERSE IS BACK WOOOOOOOOT

You're lucky.  I still have a bit of adrenaline when I perform.   It's especially hard considering it's your first time. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Pit0010

Congrats man!

my school has this performance workshop to practice on our...yeah...performance skills in front of lots of people.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Jub3r7

Quote from: universe-X on April 21, 2012, 06:49:07 PMPerformed in front of a 200-500 person audience, solo, for the first time yesterday.

I did the same exact thing yesterday with about the same amount of people!
I didn't get rid of stage fright but I did win 10 bucks for getting third place at the talent show.  :)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fabbemannen

Quote from: Roz~ on April 21, 2012, 06:41:42 PMIt's raining/snowing here, and it's pretty cold outside. Meh.
Been snowing here in Sweden too.

btw, hi again. Time for my not-so-monthly visit (which pretty much is done, only 11 pages of unread topics ;D)

Ruto

I was really late for class (arrived 20 minutes late). But the professor arrived later than me so she didn't find out!

Also, today is "National Talk Like Shakespeare Day" Unfortunately I think that will make most people talk like the Bayeux tapestry meme today...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Actually it's shakespeare's alleged birthday :P I always remember because it's the birthday of a girl I had a crush on in eighth grade
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jamaha

Still no job for summer. Guess I'll have to find some summer classes.

Although I was at this training for evaluating people applying for a professor's job at Aalto. Basically watch the applicants give a 20-minute lecture, listen to their philosophy of teaching and possibly ask some questions. Then fill a questionnaire.

25€/hour, hell yes.

Olimar12345

Came across the collest thing on eBay! Pikmin 2 fans know it as the Prototype Detector! Must...win!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 23, 2012, 02:05:47 PMCame across the collest thing on eBay! Pikmin 2 fans know it as the Prototype Detector! Must...win!
You mean one of Nintendo's Love Testers?! Want!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

DrP

Google Drive just came out... don't know if it should replace my Dropbox account... decisions, decisions

KefkaticFanatic

It gives free 5GB, but I already have about 12GB on Dropbox and 25GB on Skydrive so I'll probably not use it much but I'll just add it to my list as it does allow large file sizes which is handy.

me irl
[close]

DrP

I forgot I had a SkyDrive account... and they have a Mac client. YES!

Roz~

Today, while working, I heard on the radio that a man living in a village next to mine died. No big deal, but I recognized the name... Same name as my mother's friend. Apparently there are 2 dudes with the same name living in said village, so now we have to wait and see if my mother's friend died, or if it's the other dude.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

I really don't want to do this stupid fucking assignment. But ughhh I have to screw you english
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel