News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

generalmayo

i'm back from camping!!!! i had a fun even though i forgot my sleeping bag, sweatshirt, pillow, food, fashlight, towel, laundry bag, and so on i had fun!  ;D

okay okay I get it

Composer #40

I think Wario describes the US in a way.

He's disgusting, fat, strong, has big evil grin on his face, owns his own company, and his motorcycle is a major gas guzzler. The only thing is that he wears yellow and purple, our country's colors.

P.S. Waluigi could be his asshole lawyer.

It happens Every. Day!

KefkaticFanatic

You're a genius.

[08:46]   <Kayin>   Why the fuck is it so impossible to download Air

QUOTE OF THE CENTURY XD XD XD

me irl
[close]

Beethoven II

I can't believe that some of you dont seem to care that G-Han was leaving, farewell! And i think it's time for me to say bia too. I guess i'll keep my account, and maybe submit every once and a while, but mostly, I'm off to bigger and better things (or places, fort that matter)... I bet that dude and Gamer are glad to see me go.... btw, thanks Nintendude for finally getting my Ikana Canyon lol. You guys can do whatever you want with the arrangement i have there now. 

bai,
BII

generalmayo

okay okay I get it

B-Kpianist

who else has left (besides the people who have already left on the old forum)? G-han, Beethoven II, Evilsqueaky... is  that it?

Dude

Quote from: Beethoven II on July 14, 2008, 10:56:06 AMI can't believe that some of you dont seem to care that G-Han was leaving, farewell! And i think it's time for me to say bia too. I guess i'll keep my account, and maybe submit every once and a while, but mostly, I'm off to bigger and better things (or places, fort that matter)... I bet that dude and Gamer are glad to see me go.... btw, thanks Nintendude for finally getting my Ikana Canyon lol. You guys can do whatever you want with the arrangement i have there now. 

bai,
BII

I personally don't give a rat's ass about this place. I'm just sticking around till the Music Quiz is over. :) And maybe that werewolf thing too...

generalmayo

Quote from: B-Kpianist on July 14, 2008, 11:02:13 AMwho else has left (besides the people who have already left on the old forum)? G-han, Beethoven II, Evilsqueaky... is  that it?
what!!!!!!!!!!???????????? since when did evilsqeaky leave?

okay okay I get it

B-Kpianist

he's never hear anymore, he's just registered.

zahndy

please delete this account

generalmayo

ninsheets will die if we don't do something about the hundreds(exagerating) of people leaving. :(

i still don't get the dekudude and his sauna thing

okay okay I get it

B-Kpianist

i'm only here for my B-K:N&B topic, and submitting sometimes...
I know there's some B-K fans on this forum, so i wanna keep em' updated cuz i'm nice like that :)

Akiro

Mise as leave too.  I have no point in staying here.

zahndy

please delete this account

Composer #40

So many people just submit their fill and leave.  >:(

It happens Every. Day!