The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

generalmayo

i won't be able to drive until the end of the world.  and if i could have car i wouldn't be able to pay the gas prices

okay okay I get it

Palagerini

Quote from: generalmayo on July 10, 2008, 04:58:52 PMi won't be able to drive until the end of the world.  and if i could have car i wouldn't be able to pay the gas prices

same lol.. even if i do get a car i'll never be able to buy gas... unless of course i do that fancy grease engine thing... =P. it was on dirty jobs i think =P
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Composer #40 on July 10, 2008, 10:36:03 AMQuite humid in Chicago my friend.
Not to mention our rising crime rate. Amazingly enough this doesn't affect our Olympic bid... yet.
and im in texas, and its friggin hot AND humid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

generalmayo

ugh got nothing to do again! man i wish something random will happen :P

okay okay I get it

Beethoven II

Harvest

-

noxus21

KefkaticFanatic

The 360 drops $50 on Sunday.  I expect you fools that still are obsessed with Brawl to go and get some real games.

me irl
[close]

generalmayo

yay!!!  :) i'm going camping!!!!! sooooooo bored  :(

okay okay I get it

Harvest

>:(   I have to send my graphics card back because it has overheating problems!

Now I'm stuck with this shit computer for a week or two.
-

KefkaticFanatic

Hmm I guess Nvidia is like the GE of computer hardware.

me irl
[close]

Mike

Quote from: Gamer4250 on July 11, 2008, 10:28:00 AMThe 360 drops $50 on Sunday.  I expect you fools that still are obsessed with Brawl to go and get some real games.

Yeah I did about two weeks ago with my SNES... wait do you mean ger a 360 for real games? LOL! That's a good joke right there... or were you serious?

PseudoMario16

Quote from: HugoMeister on July 10, 2008, 03:38:22 PMI guess I'm luckier than most people with cars. My grandma can't drive hers anymore, so she's giving it to me I think. Its already payed off, and its in really good condition, so all i have to pay is insurance and gas.
wait, ur GRANDMA is giving u a car? ??? what car would ur grandma give you??? i mean, i suppose it would be better than not getting a car at all, but, i mean, what car could ur grandma give you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Mike on July 11, 2008, 01:44:58 PMYeah I did about two weeks ago with my SNES... wait do you mean ger a 360 for real games? LOL! That's a good joke right there... or were you serious?

I'm talking about the next gen games.  Everybody knows that the SNES is godly.

me irl
[close]

noxus21

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on July 11, 2008, 10:37:52 PM
Quote from: HugoMeister on July 10, 2008, 03:38:22 PMI guess I'm luckier than most people with cars. My grandma can't drive hers anymore, so she's giving it to me I think. Its already payed off, and its in really good condition, so all i have to pay is insurance and gas.
wait, ur GRANDMA is giving u a car? ??? what car would ur grandma give you??? i mean, i suppose it would be better than not getting a car at all, but, i mean, what car could ur grandma give you

maybe its a bugatti veyron :P