News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Composer #40 on July 10, 2008, 10:24:09 AMI figured out I only watch TV 4 hours a day :o The rest of the day is in front of this computer or napping.

Summer's boring isn't?
you should try going outside.the light, it burns
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Composer #40

Quite humid in Chicago my friend.
Not to mention our rising crime rate. Amazingly enough this doesn't affect our Olympic bid... yet.

It happens Every. Day!

Jamaha

generalmayo

yay! i'm no longer noob!!! i don't the jamaha suana thing tho ???

okay okay I get it

noxus21

Quote from: Palagerini on July 10, 2008, 10:16:35 AMand call of duty 5 is coming out! i'm glad their finally doing the pacific battles... the history channel was the last game to do that side... although... call of duty 5 is by activision... so it'll be intresting how it turns out... i just hope it comes out for wii and has online unlike cod 3... and well... has more features for online like cod 4 =P.

well i think it comes for 360 too but i hope they do something with the coöp story cause most shooters has only a part off the storyline

that sucks

Palagerini

yea a co op would be cool... it would be even cooler if u could get online for 2 ppl... although i really wanna see it on the wii... even if it uses gamecube controllers and doesn't utilize the wii mote  at all... lol.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on July 10, 2008, 10:16:54 AManimal crossing wii...ugh... i hate the other animal crossings, why are they making another one

Because people will buy it and give them money?

me irl
[close]

B-Kpianist

Beethoven II

Harvest

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on July 10, 2008, 10:16:54 AM
Quote from: Gamer4250 on July 10, 2008, 09:43:37 AMConcerto: Update the news about E3 to "Expect Animal Crossing Wii and a whole new slew of gimmicky crap"

Yeah.
animal crossing wii...ugh... i hate the other animal crossings, why are they making another one

...because not everyone has the same taste in games as you?

I personally loved Animal Crossing Wild World and the Wii version is one of my most anticipated games :)
-

Beethoven II

ownage, thanks Dekudude ;).  How much do you have left?

ZeldaFan

Hooray, my cousins are coming today!!  :P Too bad i have to work tonight...  >:(

also, i might be buying a car soon. I have about $1700, which is a pretty good amount for a cheap car. I mean, at least i'll have a car. Who knows when my bro's jeep is going to die...  Plus, it really sucks having 4 drivers and only 3 cars...  :-\

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

HugoMeister

I guess I'm luckier than most people with cars. My grandma can't drive hers anymore, so she's giving it to me I think. Its already payed off, and its in really good condition, so all i have to pay is insurance and gas.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Palagerini

that's still alot though with gas rising and what not.. heh i can't drive for 2 more years =P. and the way my sister drives... i won't be going anywhere until then.. =/
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.