News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PianoMasta7

I think there should be another good Zelda Game...But there's nothing yet...

ZeldaFan

That would be cool. But i don't think they'll come out with another one (for the Wii) for a while... who knows about the DS. But then, they just made PH, so... idk

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

PianoMasta7

PseudoMario16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

generalmayo

what if they put a smah bros brawl for the ds? that be cool

okay okay I get it

starpikachu

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=66E9E6196E82BAF0
Scroll down the list and pick one. :P

EDIT: OMG I have so many random thoughts now:
1. @generalmayo: I saw a fake Smash Bros. cover for DS before, as well as a Super Mario Galaxy DS cover.
2. YAY! The news finally has...erm...news.
3. JaMaHa has a sauna?

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Yeah, in case anyone hasn't noticed, I've finally started making the news have NEWS.  I might update the calendar as well.

jojo7548

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on July 08, 2008, 10:03:38 PM@Jojo, bolt? with a crossbow?  ???

hehehehe
yea
i got a Webster's New World Dictionary that has the contents of it upside-down for free
i want a Red Fox for a pet
Got Fur?
Im a Furry. Got a problem with that?

Davey

nintendude never posts anywhere but submission anymore. o.O

KefkaticFanatic

Some guy is making a smash bros DS homebrew, but you'd need a supercard or R4 device to play it.

And bleh who requested my interview

me irl
[close]

FallenPianist

Thought of the moments: Why nobody is looking at my arrangement? ??? lol

KefkaticFanatic

Concerto: Update the news about E3 to "Expect Animal Crossing Wii and a whole new slew of gimmicky crap"

Yeah.

me irl
[close]

Palagerini

and call of duty 5 is coming out! i'm glad their finally doing the pacific battles... the history channel was the last game to do that side... although... call of duty 5 is by activision... so it'll be intresting how it turns out... i just hope it comes out for wii and has online unlike cod 3... and well... has more features for online like cod 4 =P.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Gamer4250 on July 10, 2008, 09:43:37 AMConcerto: Update the news about E3 to "Expect Animal Crossing Wii and a whole new slew of gimmicky crap"

Yeah.
animal crossing wii...ugh... i hate the other animal crossings, why are they making another one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Composer #40

I figured out I only watch TV 4 hours a day :o The rest of the day is in front of this computer or napping.

Summer's boring isn't?

It happens Every. Day!