News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

^Same haha.
I guess I'll just buy a new computer... D:
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

spitllama

DrP have you noticed any differences in the air pollution since you've arrived there?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

Quote from: spitllama on March 29, 2012, 06:00:07 PMDrP have you noticed any differences in the air pollution since you've arrived there?
Yep. Whenever it rains, the pollution goes away (and a few days after)

Ruto

Today this student thought I was a college professor.

8)

Being called Dr. (something) really is flattering xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Ok Dr. Ruto... anything you say!

I actually met someone with your exact name when I was taking roll for my sick prof on sunday (I was actually called "sub Dr. Kontrimas"... that was kinda funny actually)

Cobraroll

Just recently found out that ctrl+b, ctrl+i and the like work on NSM.

Welcome after, me!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Olimar12345

Peols jnelss, lTaosd eeflasoc delpwhrea na letrops. O lkaci naleso nogpwj ans knisodke poseflise!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Ragster

shaved for the first time today. only one cut!

SuperFireKirby

lol people who cut themselves shaving. such noobs

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

I've actually only ever used an electric razor.... I should probably try with a standard razor and shaving cream and whatnot in case I ever need to use it .-.

me irl
[close]

DrP

I used to use an electric one... then I switched to a normal one about 3 years ago.
It's a lot better imo. It lets me go one more day without shaving.

SlowPokemon

Normal is better and easier for me than electric :P I've only cut myself like twice, both times I was hurrying.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Raymondbl

I've only just started shaving, and never cut myself.  I don't even use cream.  Just quick, and fairly light strokes. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

DrP