News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PianoMasta7

I think there should be another good Zelda Game...But there's nothing yet...

ZeldaFan

That would be cool. But i don't think they'll come out with another one (for the Wii) for a while... who knows about the DS. But then, they just made PH, so... idk

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

PianoMasta7

PseudoMario16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

generalmayo

what if they put a smah bros brawl for the ds? that be cool

okay okay I get it

starpikachu

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=66E9E6196E82BAF0
Scroll down the list and pick one. :P

EDIT: OMG I have so many random thoughts now:
1. @generalmayo: I saw a fake Smash Bros. cover for DS before, as well as a Super Mario Galaxy DS cover.
2. YAY! The news finally has...erm...news.
3. JaMaHa has a sauna?

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Yeah, in case anyone hasn't noticed, I've finally started making the news have NEWS.  I might update the calendar as well.

jojo7548

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on July 08, 2008, 10:03:38 PM@Jojo, bolt? with a crossbow?  ???

hehehehe
yea
i got a Webster's New World Dictionary that has the contents of it upside-down for free
i want a Red Fox for a pet
Got Fur?
Im a Furry. Got a problem with that?

Davey

nintendude never posts anywhere but submission anymore. o.O

KefkaticFanatic

Some guy is making a smash bros DS homebrew, but you'd need a supercard or R4 device to play it.

And bleh who requested my interview

me irl
[close]

FallenPianist

Thought of the moments: Why nobody is looking at my arrangement? ??? lol

KefkaticFanatic

Concerto: Update the news about E3 to "Expect Animal Crossing Wii and a whole new slew of gimmicky crap"

Yeah.

me irl
[close]

Palagerini

and call of duty 5 is coming out! i'm glad their finally doing the pacific battles... the history channel was the last game to do that side... although... call of duty 5 is by activision... so it'll be intresting how it turns out... i just hope it comes out for wii and has online unlike cod 3... and well... has more features for online like cod 4 =P.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Gamer4250 on July 10, 2008, 09:43:37 AMConcerto: Update the news about E3 to "Expect Animal Crossing Wii and a whole new slew of gimmicky crap"

Yeah.
animal crossing wii...ugh... i hate the other animal crossings, why are they making another one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Composer #40

I figured out I only watch TV 4 hours a day :o The rest of the day is in front of this computer or napping.

Summer's boring isn't?

It happens Every. Day!