The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Here's my problem...80% of my friends are pretty girls...they all asked me dance with them and I somehow still couldn't, like physically couldn't even when I tried, I have no idea if you guys know what I mean at all
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Raymondbl

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 19, 2012, 08:09:00 PMHere's my problem...80% of my friends are pretty girls...they all asked me dance with them and I somehow still couldn't, like physically couldn't even when I tried, I have no idea if you guys know what I mean at all

I understand. It hasn't happened to me before, but I can fathom what you mean.

Except only about 20% of my friends are pretty girls. 

And most of them are three or more years younger than me.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

KefkaticFanatic

I dunno how to dance and have never thought about how that would even work, but certain individuals want me to go to a CSA semiformal in a few weeks so I guess I'll see what happens .___.

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

Since we're still on the prom topic I might as well show off my dress! http://metmuseum.org/collections/search-the-collections/80017790

Well, we're MAKING a replica... as close as we can. I'd give up my soul for that dress though ;A;
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

pssh... Prom... that was so 2010.

Also, for those with iMessage, you can text me +86 186 2192-7325

And I haven't found postcards yet, so if I don't find any... I'm sorry.

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Roz~

Had the weirdest dream involving an NSM member today. I was with Ruto, and we were checking something on the computer. There were 3 beers next to her. She opens one and starts drinking it and suddenly, she freaks out because she's afraid someone might see her. (Saria I think?) She then asks me to drink it, but I refuse and we yell at each other. I go to the bathroom, and while there I feel bad about the argument so I decide to just drink the damn beers. When I go back to the computer, however, Ruto is still pretty pissed off. She yells something at me and "spills" the beers on me. She then starts to punch me, so I fight back, and in the end I hit her so hard that she dies. Now I have to get rid of the body, right? So I look out the window, and I can throw her body in the bushes, but there's a fat, black man walking in the street so if I do he's going to see me. I wait till he leaves, and throw Ruto's corpse in the bushes.
And then I woke up.
I STILL LOVE YOU RUTO D: <3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

I do. :D
Just don't drink alcohol when I'm there... xD
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Roz~ on March 20, 2012, 11:10:55 AMHad the weirdest dream involving an NSM member today. I was with Ruto, and we were checking something on the computer. There were 3 beers next to her. She opens one and starts drinking it and suddenly, she freaks out because she's afraid someone might see her. (Saria I think?) She then asks me to drink it, but I refuse and we yell at each other. I go to the bathroom, and while there I feel bad about the argument so I decide to just drink the damn beers. When I go back to the computer, however, Ruto is still pretty pissed off. She yells something at me and "spills" the beers on me. She then starts to punch me, so I fight back, and in the end I hit her so hard that she dies. Now I have to get rid of the body, right? So I look out the window, and I can throw her body in the bushes, but there's a fat, black man walking in the street so if I do he's going to see me. I wait till he leaves, and throw Ruto's corpse in the bushes.
And then I woke up.

Oh my God D: lol.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jub3r7

Speaking of having dreams with NSM people...

Last night, I dreamed that I was reading my friend Jake's mind (and vice versa), then Nebbles did the same thing and was like "I READ JAKE'S MIND!" And then I was like "But I read his mind first. :("
...That was pretty much it
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Saria

Quote from: Roz~ on March 20, 2012, 11:10:55 AMHad the weirdest dream involving an NSM member today. I was with Ruto, and we were checking something on the computer. There were 3 beers next to her. She opens one and starts drinking it and suddenly, she freaks out because she's afraid someone might see her. (Saria I think?) She then asks me to drink it, but I refuse and we yell at each other. I go to the bathroom, and while there I feel bad about the argument so I decide to just drink the damn beers. When I go back to the computer, however, Ruto is still pretty pissed off. She yells something at me and "spills" the beers on me. She then starts to punch me, so I fight back, and in the end I hit her so hard that she dies. Now I have to get rid of the body, right? So I look out the window, and I can throw her body in the bushes, but there's a fat, black man walking in the street so if I do he's going to see me. I wait till he leaves, and throw Ruto's corpse in the bushes.
And then I woke up.
MMD but Ruto can never drink dat much.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

EFitTrainr

I like food.