The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Cobraroll

TOTAL MAYDAY!!!

If anybody knows GreekGeek, has his Facebook, or is connected to him or any of his friends in any way, get hold of one of his friends and ask him to call for aid. He might be in danger.

Not a joke.

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Jamaha

Ruto

Is he on the NSM facebook page? :/

Anyway I messaged someone I think knows him -.-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

GaryOak

In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Roz~

Quote from: Winter on March 15, 2012, 08:00:00 PMI thought it was your nickname?

Same sheet. :P

And I hope Greekgreek's okay D:
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Cobraroll on March 16, 2012, 08:34:34 AMTOTAL MAYDAY!!!

If anybody knows GreekGeek, has his Facebook, or is connected to him or any of his friends in any way, get hold of one of his friends and ask him to call for aid. He might be in danger.

Not a joke.

Have you tried emailing him?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

dahans

Oh god... he deleted his facebook account... what has happened? :/
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Cobraroll

I got through to one of his friends. I got a reply saying somebody from his family was on the way. I can't go too much into details, but I think we've done what we can now. I'll let you know once I know more.

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Olimar12345

SlowPokemon

Please do. Cobra, wow, you're a really dedicated friend. GG is in my prayers whatever is wrong.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 16, 2012, 01:05:33 PMPlease do. Cobra, wow, you're a really dedicated friend. GG is in my prayers whatever is wrong.

^this. I hope he's okay!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Cobraroll

Don't worry. I got in touch with him again. He's safe, though my little panic has created some stir.

You may now talk about the weather again.