News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Just learned that my friend's sister died today... eh. =/
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Roz~ on March 14, 2012, 08:00:38 PMJust learned that my friend's sister died today... eh. =/
That's so sad :( give your friend a hug from me D:
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Roz~

I will. She had a car accident apparently; the weather was meh today, if what I've heard is right then she lost the control of her car and a truck hit her. We have an exam tomorrow, pretty sure he doesn't give a fuck about it right now.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Roz~ on March 14, 2012, 08:31:13 PMI will. She had a car accident apparently; the weather was meh today, if what I've heard is right then she lost the control of her car and a truck hit her. We have an exam tomorrow, pretty sure he doesn't give a fuck about it right now.
now i feel all bad cuz the weather has been perfect here for like the past week :(
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on March 14, 2012, 08:00:38 PMJust learned that my friend's sister died today... eh. =/
La soeur de qui??? Donne elle mon meilleur!

Quote from: K-NiGhT on March 14, 2012, 09:05:04 PMnow i feel all bad cuz the weather has been perfect here for like the past week :(
Not here. It's been crappy too. Constant switches between windy 60s and hot sun 70s.
China will be high 40s/low 50s and RAINY... just how the Nik likes it.

Pit0010

i swear im gonna far asleep during rehearsals trwm with my violin up...:/
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Cobraroll

Those of you who don't live on the west coast of Norway: Shut up about bad weather. I consider the weather to be extremely nice if there are dry spots on the pavement. If there are two days in a row without rain, it's like a miracle. The temperature NEVER exceeds 30*C.

So sorry to hear about your friend, Roz. Hope you're all well and get over the shock.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Roz~

Quote from: Cobraroll on March 15, 2012, 04:45:30 AMThose of you who don't live on the west coast of Norway: Shut up about bad weather. I consider the weather to be extremely nice if there are dry spots on the pavement. If there are two days in a row without rain, it's like a miracle. The temperature NEVER exceeds 30*C.

So sorry to hear about your friend, Roz. Hope you're all well and get over the shock.

I hear ya about bad weather, it's pretty much the same thing here during Winter >.< It's nice today outside... well for now, 'cause snowstorm tonight. Again. Ugh.
Haven't seen my friend yet, I'll only see him on Monday. I'll see how he is then.

KefkaticFanatic

Cobra.... that's Pacific Northwest weather too 9_9

me irl
[close]

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on March 15, 2012, 12:39:34 PMCobra.... that's Pacific Northwest weather too 9_9
And like how the weather will be in China.

Also, I got Kung Fu Panda I and II for my flight over... seems fitting... hmm??

SlowPokemon

Love those films.

Also my mom surprised me by buying me a copy of Hugo :) maybe she felt bad that I had kind of a crappy birthday. Love this movie so much.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

I watched that this past weekend and loved it. :D
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

It was one of the only truly good films I've seen in quite a while, not that I haven't enjoyed others, but it was a really great movie.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

Quote from: Roz~ on March 15, 2012, 08:33:07 AMI hear ya about bad weather, it's pretty much the same thing here during Winter

Is it a habit to capitalize my name? XD Also pretty bad weather here too.

Roz~

It's also my name just so you know ;o

Apparently some Laval University building's on fire. It's the one where med students have their classes. They just renovated it. It's kinda sad, it really was fancy.