News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

Quote from: DrP on March 09, 2012, 02:53:43 PMAlso, as you all know, I am going to China. Whoever wants a postcard must PM me their address by Wednesday night. Everyone will be entered in to receive free tea, too!* (Please resend it if you already gave it to me... I forgot where I put the list OR if I have your address memorized because I send lots of stuff there [you know who you are], just let me know if you want le Postcard.)
*You must live in the Continental United States to receive this offer

Lol if you can find a post office XD for some reason I couldn't find one where I was. Anyway if you're in China, you should try this fast food chain if you see one: http://www.guangzhoutravelguide.com/guangzhou_food/zhen-gong-fu.html

I ate there once, food was pretty good...Postcard sounds fun though, but it's likely to get here when you come back :P I have tons of tea here, so...yeah. And don't embarrass yourself by putting sugar and milk in it while visiting XD

Quote from: Jub3r7 on March 09, 2012, 09:36:12 PMo.o

I read "wheee" as a verb at first. D:

What verb?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on March 09, 2012, 09:58:14 PMLol if you can find a post office XD for some reason I couldn't find one where I was. Anyway if you're in China, you should try this fast food chain if you see one: http://www.guangzhoutravelguide.com/guangzhou_food/zhen-gong-fu.html

I ate there once, food was pretty good...Postcard sounds fun though, but it's likely to get here when you come back :P I have tons of tea here, so...yeah. And don't embarrass yourself by putting sugar and milk in it while visiting XD

What verb?
Who do you think I am?
I drink my green tea with NOTHING in it. Right now, I am drinking 大红袍, from the Fujian Province. It's delicious! (I only put milk in Earl Grey on occasion. I drink Chinese tea like the Chinese and British tea like the Brits)

And I think the verb was "to wee on" in slang, of course.

Nebbles

Quote from: Jub3r7 on March 09, 2012, 09:36:12 PMo.o

I read "wheee" as a verb at first. D:

bah shut up

I missed my own bed. the hotel bed stunk :C
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

Ruto

Ate some spicy curry in front of fat sis after she had her wisdom teeth removed XD

Nebbles

Quote from: Ruto on March 10, 2012, 06:35:53 PMAte some spicy curry in front of fat sis after she had her wisdom teeth removed XD

Hahahah niceeee

DrP

I have Valdres stuck in my head... I cant go to sleep cause it's loud.

Cobraroll

The mountainous region between Fagernes and Jotunheimen?  :o
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

dahans

Drinking a whole glass, filled with the strongest liquor in one go... will never do that again. I don't remember ANYTHING
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Ruto

Quote from: dahans on March 11, 2012, 09:56:24 AMDrinking a whole glass, filled with the strongest liquor in one go... will never do that again. I don't remember ANYTHING

xDDDDDD drink lots of water...

If you end up doing that again anyway, tell me and I'll book a flight to Austria lol jk

Shadoninja

Quote from: dahans on March 11, 2012, 09:56:24 AMDrinking a whole glass, filled with the strongest liquor in one go... will never do that again. I don't remember ANYTHING
dahans, the town drunk.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

DrP

Quote from: Cobraroll on March 11, 2012, 04:35:18 AMThe mountainous region between Fagernes and Jotunheimen?  :o
Valdres, the Norwegian March.

Ruto

Quote from: Shadoninja on March 11, 2012, 10:56:09 AMdahans, the town drunk.

That or he's supposed to be the governor  /Simpsons reference

Anyway today, my hour long shift at work involved nearly no work at all. My professor just wanted to see if she could depend on me to show up on a Sunday morning if she wanted me to. Also she said she'd help me out with stuff since she's head of the department and whatever she signs, goes. xD