News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noxus21

Quote from: Harvest on July 07, 2008, 10:42:14 AMYeah, there was no reason for locking.

The whole religion thing was quelled and we moved onto the game, yet he still locked it...stupid.

i dont blame you i dont blame anyone the one who locked it probably had a reason DIDNT YOU?? :P

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I didn't lock it just for the names, I just locked it because people stupidly started arguing about religion just because Hell was in the title.  I'm just saying change the name and start a new so idiots don't argue.

KefkaticFanatic

Religious people piss me off, but what really pisses me off is when people complain about some sort of religious reference in anything.  Those people need to be shot in the face.

me irl
[close]

noxus21

it should me better if you just ingnored it (less blood on your gun and the wall)

zahndy

please delete this account

Dude

acropol

Mike

Only if your socks are white, dirty, full of holes and used as a tool to contain your sperm, sure.

Davey

Yay! I finally got enough points to get 10 million maplestory mesos! whoo! =D it is still pending but I hope it works!

Prizerebel FTW! Kudos to the_grimace who's banner caught my eye on apollo!

generalmayo

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on July 07, 2008, 04:33:17 PMYay! I finally got enough points to get 10 million maplestory mesos! whoo! =D it is still pending but I hope it works!

Prizerebel FTW! Kudos to the_grimace who's banner caught my eye on apollo!
................................................................i hate maplestory.........................

okay okay I get it

starpikachu

Quote from: generalmayo on July 07, 2008, 06:14:39 PM................................................................i hate maplestory.........................
Welcome to the world of the 8th graders of my school. I'm one of the few not 7th grade people playing.

KefkaticFanatic

My speed with a wireless connection:

My speed with a wired connection:

HELLO BEASTLY SPEED.

me irl
[close]

Davey

Meh, this is my speed with comcast, but it is using a crappy router. Still pretty decent.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]