News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Dude yes! I rode that ride like 2 months after it opened so I KNEW I had to of seen it. I remember it now! Ah nostalgia or something like that :D

3:25 on this video
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

ETFROXX

I have one term of high school left. I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Also my step sisters a slutpregnant. Again. Bitch hasn't even graduated yet.

SuperFireKirby

Maybe she can get her own show on MTV and become famous for being a whorepregnant!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

I didn't realize we had so many Rush Limbaugh's on this forum
Submissions Page

Dude

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ragster

Has anybody here happen to have read "The Great UFO Chase" by Dayle Courtney? I have a book report I gotta do and only got an hour to do it. I couldn't find any Cliff's Notes on it. :'( Can anybody help me out here please, I have an awful grade in English and I need to raise it up (or else my dad might kill me)... :(

I would post this under the help topic, but I thought people may actually read this if I posted it here...

spitllama

Sorry. Haven't read it.

And I know this isn't the beeest time to lecture but I'd start these things earlier.
Submissions Page

Ragster

Don't worry, I'll get a lecture from my father. And I was born a procrastinator, unfortunately...

spitllama

Wow not a single summary on the interwebs
Submissions Page

spitllama

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 06, 2012, 10:09:20 AM1 year since Black and White in America....crazy. anybody have anything to say?

Somebody help me figure out what I was doing-

I remember playing White and I fought the Elite Four some ungodly amount of time... straight. Like 40-50 times. For some reason I can't remember. I would fight them, check something to see if something happened in my favor, and then cry/moan and then walk in to fight them again (I didn't reset, just walked back in). Can anyone think of why I would put so much time into something stupid like that? The fact that I could walk in again makes me believe it was after I beat the game. I was waiting for SOMETHING to happen.. not just to level up my pokes.
Submissions Page

KefkaticFanatic

Not sure why referring to somebody as a slut/whore for being pregnant in high school is really that inaccurate...

The Limbaugh girl was a 100% different circumstance.

me irl
[close]

ETFROXX

I was kidding, guys. I just don't get why she's now deliberately having another kid before she even graduates.

Clanker37

Quote from: ETFROXX on March 06, 2012, 08:46:41 PMI just don't get why she's now deliberately having another kid before she even graduates.
Because she's stupid?

On a completely unrelated matter, apparently I'm childish.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: ETFROXX on March 06, 2012, 08:46:41 PMI was kidding, guys. I just don't get why she's now deliberately having another kid before she even graduates.
Another? Deliberately? -_- Having kids when your still in school is not a very bright idea.