News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Funktastic~!

I honestly don't know why people have such a big problem with Facebook.  You don't add idiots, you don't deal with idiots. 

Raymondbl

maybe because you can't afford offending people you know irl by blocking/removing/complaining them.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: Ruto on March 01, 2012, 01:00:15 PMOkay, so this girl from one of my old classes swears nonstop on her facebook statuses and another one posts filthy ones...I know them IRL so they'll know if I remove them. *Blocks*
Just remove them completely.  Do it.  DO IT NOOOOOOW.  If they ask you why you did, tell them exactly why.  If they're offended instead of understanding then don't be their friend or acquaintance.  It's better to live happy than to worry yourself of stupid people.

Nebbles

Quote from: Funktastic~! on March 01, 2012, 01:08:03 PMThat's why I usually just unsubscribe from them.  I don't have to see annoying statues, and I don't have to hear them bitching at me about unfriending them.

"WHY DID YOU UNFRIEND ME"
"because you're annoying now gtfo"
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Funktastic~!

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on March 01, 2012, 04:54:11 PMJust remove them completely.  Do it.  DO IT NOOOOOOW.  If they ask you why you did, tell them exactly why.  If they're offended instead of understanding then don't be their friend or acquaintance.  It's better to live happy than to worry yourself of stupid people.

This! If people get all pissy because I think they're annoying, then they're probably not worth my time.

spitllama

Exactly. Tbh I've never had someone get mad when I unfriend them, and they shouldn't! Just drop the suckahs.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

Quote from: Funktastic~! on March 01, 2012, 04:59:12 PMThis! If people get all pissy because I think they're annoying, then they're probably not worth my time.

-coughsoundslikesomeoneweknowcough-

Funktastic~!

Quote from: Nebbles on March 01, 2012, 05:37:41 PM-coughsoundslikesomeoneweknowcough-

Oh, yeah, she would probably flip a shit if someone unfriended her.

Which made me think of something.  How do you know when someone unfriends you?

Nebbles

I don't think you really know until like, they completely vanish forever from your newsfeed or something. I dunno.

Ruto

They vanish from your feed if you haven't interacted with them in a while...anyway I'd better start unfriending when I have a spare moment, but then one of them just had a baby so...

(it was the one that wrote a lot of filthy status updates ><)

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

You can get tools that check it for you, but if somebody gets all angry then you can just laugh at them and then block communications 9_9

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman