News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

My neighbours always drive up to the state north of us and buy fireworks cause it's a ton cheaper and lots of them are illegal in my state.

me irl
[close]

Davey

Yeah, they're illegal in Michigan too. But they obviously aren't that illegal, because I have seen a cop lighting fireworks in the town's official show.

noxus21

Quote from: MetroidHunter26 on July 03, 2008, 08:18:28 PMMan I am bored >__> so my thought! I can Haz cheezburger?

no you cant haz cheezburger maybe you will spill it too what would happen if you did that?
just a thought

Harvest

:|

How are fireworks illegal?

I think you can buy them any time here but I think you can only light them on Canada Day and Queen Victoria Day.
-

zahndy

i cut myself (for the 6th time) with a new swiss pocket knife......it frikin hurts  :o
please delete this account

acropol

Quote from: Harvest on July 04, 2008, 06:16:17 AM:|

How are fireworks illegal?

I think you can buy them any time here but I think you can only light them on Canada Day and Queen Victoria Day.

some are legal and some are illegal

noxus21

Quote from: zahndy on July 04, 2008, 06:32:38 AMi cut myself (for the 6th time) with a new swiss pocket knife......it frikin hurts  :o

you realy need to work on your hand-eye coördination
i hate to hear all the time your thoughts "AAAAAH IT FRIKKIN HURTS" realy begins to get annoying

KefkaticFanatic

Fireworks that fly up above a certain height are illegal in some places because they don't want fires or whatever.  You can get permission to use them in like some big show or something though.

me irl
[close]

Davey

Happy July 4th...

I have too many emo friends because when I read
Quote from: zahndy on July 04, 2008, 06:32:38 AMi cut myself (for the 6th time) with a new swiss pocket knife......it frikin hurts  :o

This I thought it was intentional, like he wanted to.  :(

zahndy

how could i do thatwhen i´m working on a tiny pece of wood...and i cut myself again this time in my index finger i think the whole forest could hear me sceaming :-\ i totally scraped all the skin off
please delete this account

ZeldaFan

Hooray 4th of July!
We're going to light many many fireworks tonight. My dad always buys like, $100 worth of fireworks for today. We're going to have friends over and a barbeque and everything  ;D

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Tgamer240

Good news and bad news.
Bad news: Wario Land Shake is going to have graphics with outlines, not 3d.
Good news: A character last seen in Wario Land 2 will return.
Woof woof! Er, I mean, beep beep!

Mike

Quote from: FallenPianist on July 03, 2008, 07:50:43 PM
Quote from: starpikachu on July 03, 2008, 07:43:50 PM*checks calender* July 1st, Canada Day? :-\

Yeah, but more important, you have June 24th, St-Jean Baptiste!!(Quebec!)

True shit right there! 400th anniversary ftw!

Quote from: Tgamer240 on July 04, 2008, 02:14:33 PMBad news: Wario Land Shake is going to have graphics with outlines, not 3d.

First it's called 2D and second I really don't see how it's bad news. 2D > 3D anytime except for FPS games. Almost all best games of all time were in 2D.

Tgamer240

Okay.
The person who's finally returning is Captain Syrup.
Dun dun dun!!!
Woof woof! Er, I mean, beep beep!

Mike

OMG I can't fucking believe it! Here in Canada drug dealers are required by law to tax the drugs they sell and when talking to the government about this, filing an application for their "company" or whatever they're protected by an article of law that keeps it all confidential. Even if you're a hitman and you killed a bunch of people you're still required by law to tax and the government can't tell the cops about it.