The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noxus21

Quote from: zahndy on July 02, 2008, 09:37:51 AMooh, he's from finland...

i fell on a nice cat-furry in second life......
turned out it was a guy.....

it looked like a girl, check my xfire screenshots

yeah i discovered that  :-X

but know whe both have someone i allready have someone and zahndy is gently trying to act

this was just a thought off a small moment ^^

Davey

Ouch... turns out that I left some wet stuff in my luggage from camp and it became really moldy. I hosed it all out like 10 minutes ago but there was alot of my stuff that I need to replace now... also the hosing out part seems kinda pointless because it just started pouring rain outside.

My mom left my window open, it rained all over my 360, my wii, my tv and my piano. So far the wii and the tv work I haven't tested the others.

starpikachu

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on July 02, 2008, 01:18:20 PMOuch... turns out that I left some wet stuff in my luggage from camp and it became really moldy. I hosed it all out like 10 minutes ago but there was alot of my stuff that I need to replace now... also the hosing out part seems kinda pointless because it just started pouring rain outside.

My mom left my window open, it rained all over my 360, my wii, my tv and my piano. So far the wii and the tv work I haven't tested the others.
Sucks for you. Now I'm happy that California is really dry.

noxus21

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on July 02, 2008, 01:18:20 PMOuch... turns out that I left some wet stuff in my luggage from camp and it became really moldy. I hosed it all out like 10 minutes ago but there was alot of my stuff that I need to replace now... also the hosing out part seems kinda pointless because it just started pouring rain outside.

thats not the best things you can do with em

Mike

Quote from: Gamer4250 on July 02, 2008, 10:45:26 AMSome Xbox games will have issues on the 360, there should be a list of known issues somewhere along with the compatibility list.  Its the same case for the PS3.

WOOT CHRONO TRIGGER DS.

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/ctds/

THE ANNOUNCEMENT WAS SOMEWHERE JUST CHECK KOTAKU.

Yeah saw this. Finally my dream come true! I bet all the petitioning actually led to something.

starpikachu

iDOWN

I just beat Kingdom Hearts 2 in like a day. o.O;;

starpikachu

QuoteNews: 3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937510.........
Pi is not news...

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: starpikachu on July 02, 2008, 02:52:09 PMI've beaten Gamer in time online! XD

Yeh cause when I'm online I actually post instead of lurk :P

me irl
[close]

starpikachu

I don't post randomly. I wait for someone to post, then reply if necessary.

HugoMeister

I'm a lurker.

Got nothing better to do, so here I am. Watching your EVERY MOVE.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

KefkaticFanatic

I use RSS feeds to watch each and every post that occurs, then silently creep in and post if necessary.

me irl
[close]

starpikachu

Quote from: HugoMeister on July 02, 2008, 04:43:48 PMI'm a lurker.

I stay here for the same reason as Hugo.
Guess that's why he's been on for 13 days. >_>

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: starpikachu on July 02, 2008, 04:51:03 PM
Quote from: HugoMeister on July 02, 2008, 04:43:48 PMI'm a lurker.

I stay here for the same reason as Hugo.
Guess that's why he's been on for 13 days. >_>
Me four except I do this in other forums as well. -_-

Composer #40

This topic is a severe waste of data.

(I really need a comfortable swivel chair, then I can take all the antics around this site.)

Why is pi on the news? 

It happens Every. Day!