News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davey

what runs on garbage would probably produce more garbage.

my most recent idea was to create a system of electromagnets and then the cars would run on those. using magnets. everyone would go the same speed and probably link up to eachother. but whatever.

Harvest

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on July 01, 2008, 02:13:05 PMwhat runs on garbage would probably produce more garbage.

my most recent idea was to create a system of electromagnets and then the cars would run on those. using magnets. everyone would go the same speed and probably link up to eachother. but whatever.

idk, I was thinking the garbage you put into it would turn into some sort of sludge..that dropped out your exhaust pipe and drained into sludge ditches.
-

generalmayo

i heard there making a type of oil to fuel a car the one that makes mcdonald's smell..... so it's either pay high gas prices or have your car smell like mcdonald's....

okay okay I get it

Harvest

Quote from: generalmayo on July 01, 2008, 03:38:31 PMi heard there making a type of oil to fuel a car the one that makes mcdonald's smell..... so it's either pay high gas prices or have your car smell like mcdonald's....

There was a newspaper article about someone whos car ran on the grease from Taco Bell.  Their car smelled of tacos.
-

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: ZeldaFan on July 01, 2008, 11:35:53 AM
Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on June 30, 2008, 09:21:12 PMCongratulation to Gamer4250 who notice my spelling! Glory and fame be yours for the taking!
you mean i can get glory and fame for correcting people's grammar and spelling?!  :D

No, I pointed out that he used "tittie" as his top word in that game.

me irl
[close]

noxus21

Quote from: zahndy on June 30, 2008, 12:50:12 PM
Quote from: Shadoninja on June 30, 2008, 12:09:47 PMof course not, you read it.
after i played second life ... i'm gonna kick his ass in real life ( noxus)

nice song:
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=YYIceFOeOcM

see hes got with choosing topics he isnt getting further than THINKING about doing that

zahndy

true....
those idiots at scool put me in the wrong class,
please delete this account

Sirus

just curious whats with JaMaHa is finnish?

zahndy

Harvest

....because JaMaHa is Finnish, as in he is from Finland :|
-

zahndy

ooh, he's from finland...

i fell on a nice cat-furry in second life......
turned out it was a guy.....

it looked like a girl, check my xfire screenshots

Sirus

i knew he was finnish but whats with the :(?
nothing to be :( about

Beethoven II

Does anyone here have a problem playing xbox games on their 360?  I felt like playing KOTOR 2, but it was extremely glitchy. No, it is not the disk.

zahndy

Quote from: Beethoven II on July 02, 2008, 10:40:01 AMDoes anyone here have a problem playing xbox games on their 360?  I felt like playing KOTOR 2, but it was extremely glitchy. No, it is not the disk.
just like playing call of duty 3 on the wii on HARD,
especcially when there 20 germans behind you. (one spawnded next to me ..wth).

my mom made hamburgers ( just the meat) they looked like frikin pancakes XD

KefkaticFanatic

Some Xbox games will have issues on the 360, there should be a list of known issues somewhere along with the compatibility list.  Its the same case for the PS3.

WOOT CHRONO TRIGGER DS.

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/ctds/

THE ANNOUNCEMENT WAS SOMEWHERE JUST CHECK KOTAKU.

me irl
[close]