News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beethoven II

Quote from: Dude on June 29, 2008, 05:40:48 PM[20:36:03] <&Zeta> HugoMeister (~HugoMeist@shacops-8C2166C5.hsd1.pa.comcast.net) was last seen quitting from #nsm 1 day, 18 hours, 47 minutes ago stating (Q:- ChatZilla 0.9.83 {[Firefox} 3.0/2008052906\]).

WHERE DID HE GO?!?! :o:'(:o

Oh noes,  the second day he's not here...

zahndy

Quote from: Shadoninja on June 30, 2008, 12:09:47 PMof course not, you read it.
after i played second life ... i'm gonna kick his ass in real life ( noxus)

nice song:
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=YYIceFOeOcM
please delete this account

Harvest

-

starpikachu

[2008-06-30 19:07:57] <starpikachu> Kumikyoku = best song ever

Davey

Congratulation to Gamer4250 who notice my spelling! Glory and fame be yours for the taking!

I realize that isn't exactly what zeta says but it is close enough.

:(

[Edit to avoid teh double post] - Hacking is RIDICULOUSLY fun. I have hacked MotherLoad, StickRPG, Word-Up, and Storm The Castle 2. I want to do more money-based games but it is honestly getting boring. I want to hack MapleStory but GOD DAMN GameGuard, Seriously! I have to make my Cheat Engine "Unidentifiable" (I don't have a clue), and there are all these specifications and a LOT of code. Maybe I should take a programming class in High School, or talk to my friend. I remember a few things he told me and what he did.

1. "To learn how to hack websites/games, you must first learn how to protect websites/games from hackers."

2. Learn C++

3. Get someone else to do your programing for you. (Exactly what my friend did D:<)

Harvest

._.

In one province of Canada a "carbon tax" is going into effect.  It isn't my province, but it might spread throughout the country.

This is just ridiculous garbage, it adds 2.5 cents/litre now and bye 2012 it will be 7.4cents/litre.  This is just pathetic.  They want us to stop using so much fuel, well fuck, the prices are jumping on their own you stupid fucks.

Gas prices are going up every day and our government (probably the most fucking ridiculously stupid government in the world, besides America of course) wants to raise them more, so we stop using so much fuel.  We've already stopped using so much fuel because the prices are already FUCKING HIGH!

Dumb shits.
-

MasterPenguin

Quote from: Harvest on July 01, 2008, 06:38:28 AM._.

In one province of Canada a "carbon tax" is going into effect.  It isn't my province, but it might spread throughout the country.

This is just ridiculous garbage, it adds 2.5 cents/litre now and bye 2012 it will be 7.4cents/litre.  This is just pathetic.  They want us to stop using so much fuel, well fuck, the prices are jumping on their own you stupid fucks.

Gas prices are going up every day and our government (probably the most fucking ridiculously stupid government in the world, besides America of course) wants to raise them more, so we stop using so much fuel.  We've already stopped using so much fuel because the prices are already FUCKING HIGH!

Dumb shits.

Heh heh. I know what you mean. xD. Atleast I'm not driving yet, though I'll be complaining quite some next year.

Mike

Quote from: Harvest on July 01, 2008, 06:38:28 AM._.

Dumb shits.

British Columbia

ZeldaFan

Yeah, by the time i get my own car and have to start paying for my own gas, i'll probably have to pay $5 a gallon. It'll cost me like $60 just to fill up!  >:(

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on June 30, 2008, 09:21:12 PMCongratulation to Gamer4250 who notice my spelling! Glory and fame be yours for the taking!
you mean i can get glory and fame for correcting people's grammar and spelling?!  :D

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Mike

Quote from: ZeldaFan on July 01, 2008, 11:35:53 AMYeah, by the time i get my own car and have to start paying for my own gas, i'll probably have to pay $5 a gallon. It'll cost me like $60 just to fill up!  >:(

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on June 30, 2008, 09:21:12 PMCongratulation to Gamer4250 who notice my spelling! Glory and fame be yours for the taking!
you mean i can get glory and fame for correcting people's grammar and spelling?!  :D

60$ to fill up? Either your gas is cheap or your gas tank is pretty small.

ZeldaFan

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Jamaha

>1.5 euros a litre nowadays.

Getting expensive.

starpikachu

California has the highest gas prices out of the whole U.S. Last time I checked, it was around $4.60/gallon where I live. In some places, it has already reached $5/gallon. But by the time I drive, it's likely that nobody will be using gas anymore.

Davey

Quote from: ZeldaFan on July 01, 2008, 11:35:53 AMYeah, by the time i get my own car and have to start paying for my own gas, i'll probably have to pay $5 a gallon. It'll cost me like $60 just to fill up!  >:(

Nope, he noticed my first and longest word in the game I hacked.

Harvest

Well I hope they invent some sort of fuel that we can all use that doesn't come from food, and we can make ourselves.

Maybe something that runs on garbage, that would be awesome.
-