News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

Bought a SNES with Super Mario World and Link to the Past this afternoon and modded it to play imports :D.

FallenPianist

Thought of the moment: Does anybody will ever make an arrangement of Gusty Garden Galaxy????lol

I'm so eager to play this song!!!!!!!

(sorry for the grammar mistake)

starpikachu

Quote from: FallenPianist on June 28, 2008, 07:17:20 PMThought of the moment: Does anybody will ever make an arrangement of Gusty Garden Galaxy????lol

x2!

Harvest

I hate my job.

Well, I guess its a good job, but the hours, omg.

8 and a half hour shifts FTL.  I can't even imagine working 12 hours like some people.
-

starpikachu

My thought of the moment:
Who does Harvest not hate?

Mike

Me.

I work from 7am to 3pm, Monday to Friday. Sometimes they stick me of the shifts and I can tell you 11pm to 7am sucks major ass, but love 3pm to 11pm. Though I didn't work a full week for 3 weeks now. One week I got a very bad indigestion and vomit and shit all day. Last week on Tuesday it was a Holiday so I didn't work (but was paid) and they gave us all off on Monday too (not paid). This week another Holiday on Tuesday and not working (there's a chance that I'll not be paid) and once again they gave us off on Monday (not paid).

Harvest

Its just a shock to my lazy system because my longest days were school days at 6 hours.  I had an hour lunch in there and I was pretty lazy and didn't do a lot of the work and got out of anything I could.

Now its constant work, for 8 hours :|

Will get used to it, and once that first pay check comes in I'll have a better attitude.
-

Davey

Brings me back to my awesome job days when I did video game guides that were recorded to help people.
I got about $20 of hours in game. I also had to play through the game and learn the ins and outs of it.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: FallenPianist on June 28, 2008, 07:17:20 PMThought of the moment: Does anybody will ever make an arrangement of Gusty Garden Galaxy????lol

www.gamemusicthemes.com

me irl
[close]

musicguy49

Going to Germany, Itlay, Switzerland and France for 2 weeks! Leaving in 2 days! First time visiting Europe! That's my thought of the moment.

zahndy

Quote from: musicguy49 on June 29, 2008, 07:08:17 AMGoing to Germany, Itlay, Switzerland and France for 2 weeks! Leaving in 2 days! First time visiting Europe! That's my thought of the moment.
dont eat a hamburger of a hotdog in france..never!
please delete this account

noxus21

Quote from: zahndy on June 29, 2008, 10:14:52 AM
Quote from: musicguy49 on June 29, 2008, 07:08:17 AMGoing to Germany, Itlay, Switzerland and France for 2 weeks! Leaving in 2 days! First time visiting Europe! That's my thought of the moment.

in switzerland never order some fomous "bockwurst" you guys will know it as that cocktail thingies the realy small ones and its realy expensive in switzerland

besides this i read the large quote saying "him having sex with a fox"??? what you mean with "him"?

zahndy

Quote from: noxus21 on June 29, 2008, 12:40:18 PM
Quote from: zahndy on June 29, 2008, 10:14:52 AM

in switzerland never order some fomous "bockwurst" you guys will know it as that cocktail thingies the realy small ones and its realy expensive in switzerland

besides this i read the large quote saying "him having sex with a fox"??? what you mean with "him"?
*sigh* (<.<)
please delete this account

noxus21

no honestly its soudning like hes meaning that you (zahndy) are having sex with a vixen

starpikachu