News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davey

Wow okay I am back and I missed quite a bit.

If I DID get banned, then I wasn't here to receive it. Might have been a short one. But the bad news is that there is still no Ninsheetmusic link on the vgcats links list.  :(

So to respond to some things that have happened to my last post.

starpikachu: never been annoying to me.

Mike: Wow I can't wait for diablo 3.  :D
also very true metroid prime hunters sucked arse.

shadoninja: I think that something on the table may have caused it to shake around, like does your computer have some kind of engine? lol. (jk I know that computers don't have engines).

zahndy: to clarify, he posted a thread ("stories") and it contained a link to a story about some guy that eventually shows pictures of him having sex with a fox. (WTF?!? >:( :-[ :-\) so I told deku about the thread and I lol'ed at how concerto failed at catching it. anyway I think you should read the rules one more time and yeah. don't post weird shit like that.

meh there is more but I don't care that much, I just wanted to say that. anyway good ta be back.  :)

KefkaticFanatic

Its a general rule in life that you don't go and say you represent people you shouldn't be representing.

me irl
[close]

Davey

Meh he probably forgot. Besides all I did was basically show him the site. I never said I was a moderator or anything. He links up stuff he likes. It isn't like I freaking made a partnership. lol.

Mike

You can sure say that again. Sad thing is that we'll probably have to wait like 2 years :(

Davey

PseudoMario16

does any1 know of a good treatment 4 ringworms? plz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Mike

Yeah there's this beautiful invention called Google. You could use it.

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Mike on June 28, 2008, 02:03:07 PMYeah there's this beautiful invention called Google. You could use it.
you think i didnt try?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Davey

Fack this MapleStory patch is taking forever.

Also, I just took a shower. It feels good to take a shower when you have half of your total body surface area covered in mosquito bites.  :'(

as for you Mario, just let it be. Or push it out with a pencil. ringworm is nothing unless it crawls in your eye and starts digging there.

Mike

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on June 28, 2008, 02:04:50 PM
Quote from: Mike on June 28, 2008, 02:03:07 PMYeah there's this beautiful invention called Google. You could use it.
you think i didnt try?

I SERIOUSLY doubt you did. I typed ringworms in Google and the very first result gives treatments.

zahndy

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on June 28, 2008, 11:20:03 AMWow okay I am back and I missed quite a bit.

If I DID get banned, then I wasn't here to receive it. Might have been a short one. But the bad news is that there is still no Ninsheetmusic link on the vgcats links list.  :(

shadoninja: I think that something on the table may have caused it to shake around, like does your computer have some kind of engine? lol. (jk I know that computers don't have engines).

zahndy: to clarify, he posted a thread ("stories") and it contained a link to a story about some guy that eventually shows pictures of him having sex with a fox. (WTF?!? >:( :-[ :-\) so I told deku about the thread and I lol'ed at how concerto failed at catching it. anyway I think you should read the rules one more time and yeah. don't post weird shit like that.

meh there is more but I don't care that much, I just wanted to say that. anyway good ta be back.  :)
hey, i apologised for that :P and i asked to delete it ;)
please delete this account

Shadoninja

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on June 28, 2008, 11:20:03 AMWow okay I am back and I missed quite a bit.

even if it did, I'd think it'd do complete turns instead of just turning from side to side.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman