The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

Quote from: spitllama on December 29, 2011, 05:15:58 PMAlso this is supah cool. I'm HOPING I'm not preaching to the choir here but the "Ballad of the Goddess" reversed is Zelda's Lullaby..

OMG
slowpoke.jpg
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Mashi

It's okay, spitllama, I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about!

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Shadoninja

"The total number of sheets on the site is now equal to the year it currently is. Let's hope that's not the case next year ;)"
I think we've gone back in time.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Winter

Just doing a backwards update, what's the harm in that?

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

triforced1

Cobraroll

I guess I'm far from the first NSM-er to have crossed over to the new year, but the first to have little enough social life to actually go on the Net once it's started.

So happy new year, folks! 2012 looks fine so far. No world-ending or anything. A little snowy, though, so if any deity came back from the heavens, I weren't able to see it.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SlowPokemon

I've still got four hours. :) should be fun. I wish I was able to go to Margaret's earlier like she asked, but I had work. I think we'll probably get to do something before break ends because I'm off the rest of break.

I'm psyched for 2012...it'll be a scary year for sure, but I have a feeling it will be a great one!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

Going out for some Pre-2012 sushi...

Coming back for some Pre-Update sheet checking...

Yay

But seriously, at this sushi place they have a mini train track that carries assorted sushi and stuff around to all the tables and you take ANYTHING you want!!!

the color of the plate determines the price. it's weird, but awesome.

blueflower999

Happy new year, everyone! Three cheers for a great 2012!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!