News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

I second that. :3 luv ya etf

So I finally saw Princess Mononoke. Incredibly bloody and somewhat gross, but pretty damn FANTASTIC. 9.5/10

Spirited Away/Howl's Moving Castle are still better IMO. Great movie though.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Yesterday at the concert there was a Planned Parenthood tent set up giving away free buttons and stickers. Got every button they had(6 of them) and wore them on my shirt, and one of my friends slapped 3 bumpers stickers on my back that looked like this:

Forgot about the stickers and buttons and when I came home my parents were all "WTF IS ON YUR SHIRT?" and gave me a great scolding. Twas Awesome.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi

So guys, I'm going to be going on an escapade for amazing berets in stores near my home (Because my parents would be soooo confused if I ordered any online).
Thoughts?????????

Also, dahans, CobraRoll, and JaMaHa must show me where I can buy all the coolest ones when I traverse Europe.  No excuses!

Ruto

^Oh, pick a fedora too, those are nice XD I'm not really a hat person so I don't know much more...

So people in Austria/southeast Germany today are supposed to be dressing up as Krampus and terrorizing children. I forgot to ask someone about it xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Harvest

University has turned me into an alcoholic smoker.

I've been drunk 4 nights in a row.  Smoke every day.

Was neither of those things before, despite being of low morals and character before anyway.  Drunk right now obviously.

Need to stop before I die at 27.
-

Nebbles

Writing this is paper is boring as balls but it's due tomorrow asdhsdlkfhdgv
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

So guys life's looking up :)

Quote from: Harvest on December 05, 2011, 03:52:36 PMUniversity has turned me into an alcoholic smoker.

I've been drunk 4 nights in a row.  Smoke every day.

Was neither of those things before, despite being of low morals and character before anyway.  Drunk right now obviously.

Need to stop before I die at 27.

lawl
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

my

throat

still

hurts

I HATE GERMS AND EVERYTHING THEY STAND FOR
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

triforced1

spitllama

Submissions Page

triforced1

Nope. Surgery on my cheek, so they cut an inch long hole down it.

Everyone at school is calling me Two-Face since I have a big bandage down the side of my head :P

spitllama

What horrendous occurrence called for such despicable treatment?
Submissions Page

Winter