The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

I have so many people on Skype now xD Jesus...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

fingerz

Have you got me? If not, I'll PM you my Skype name. :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Nebbles

Nope, I don't, you can PM me it if you want.

fingerz

Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

spitllama

PM me peoples :D

Didn't eat lunch... so hungry for Thanksgiving foods...
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

fingerz

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Ruto

Older sis thought Jub had a nice voice/sounded British and asked me if he was hot...xDDD Then commented on fingerz's Australian-ness xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Nebbles

Ooogh, Thanksgiving dinner. Hello food coma.

fingerz

Quote from: Ruto on November 24, 2011, 04:38:53 PMOlder sis thought Jub had a nice voice/sounded British and asked me if he was hot...xDDD Then commented on fingerz's Australian-ness xD
AHAHAHA! I dare someone to talk to me on Skype. You'll hear my Australian-ness. :P

Nebbles

Quote from: fingerz on November 24, 2011, 05:04:46 PMAHAHAHA! I dare someone to talk to me on Skype. You'll hear my Australian-ness. :P

D: Weren't we gonna video chat later??

fingerz

MassiveMayhem

A while ago in my AP Chemistry class, this one annoying kid and my friend were having a weird argument about who was better. The annoying kid said, "Well, at least I have a girlfriend!" to which I responded, "Whatever. Your girlfriend has 67 protons." In response, the entire class, including the teacher, turned their heads to look at the periodic table on the wall. The element with 67 protons is holmium, with the chemical symbol "Ho." My teacher was the first to laugh.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

fingerz

Nebbles

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on November 24, 2011, 06:58:01 PMA while ago in my AP Chemistry class, this one annoying kid and my friend were having a weird argument about who was better. The annoying kid said, "Well, at least I have a girlfriend!" to which I responded, "Whatever. Your girlfriend has 67 protons." In response, the entire class, including the teacher, turned their heads to look at the periodic table on the wall. The element with 67 protons is holmium, with the chemical symbol "Ho." My teacher was the first to laugh.

HAHAHAHA YOU WIN