News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on November 23, 2011, 08:15:49 AMI should talk to you guys one day. You could hear my lovely accent. :P
I sound like an idiot when speaking french... its kinda funny actually

fingerz

Quote from: DrP on November 22, 2011, 10:12:10 PMWe all must do this yes.

The scary thing is putting the actual voice to the person (especially if it's quite different from our perceived voice)
Exactly! I wasn't expecting the voice which came from Ruto. I'll still need to put that voice to a person's face 'cause I haven't seen her yet. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

Quote from: fingerz on November 23, 2011, 12:57:10 PMExactly! I wasn't expecting the voice which came from Ruto. I'll still need to put that voice to a person's face 'cause I haven't seen her yet. XD
For example I totally dont have you with an australian accent (more of a sheldon voice, ironically)... we shall see/hear later/

Any thoughts on my voix?

fingerz

Quote from: DrP on November 23, 2011, 03:32:53 PMFor example I totally dont have you with an australian accent (more of a sheldon voice, ironically)... we shall see/hear later/

Any thoughts on my voix?
Hahaha! Well, I don't have much of an Australian accent. I might sound like Sheldon... XD

Hm... That's a hard one, DrP... I can't imagine you having an American accent. In fact, I imagine you with a news reporter voice! One of those: "And now, we take a look at the weather for today! So tell us, Linda..."
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

Well, if I spend about a month in New York, I gain a New York accent. It is pretty awesome, forget about it.

hahaha.

But I have the normal American accent with some SoCal words and destined hate for the h-lla word that them NorCalers use... hahaha

Ruto

Quote from: DrP on November 23, 2011, 10:05:17 AMI sound like an idiot when speaking french... its kinda funny actually

Try it with alcohol and you'll sound great (to yourself, others' opinions may vary XD)

My sis says Sheldon has a Southern drawl (I disagree, but I can't really remember where I've heard a similar voice before...upstate NY?).

Anyway, fingerz what exactly is an American accent? Cowboy? xD Also all the comments on what I sound like...lol.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

triforced1

This is the reason we're having a webcam party tonight! BANG.

Mashi

Everyone, do me a favour and make Ruto hug Saria or vice versa.
It's the most adorable thing ever.
And it definitely embarrasses Ruto, since she's trying to maintain some sort of apathetic disposition.  It's so frivolous.

fingerz

Quote from: Ruto on November 23, 2011, 05:02:55 PMAnyway, fingerz what exactly is an American accent? Cowboy? xD Also all the comments on what I sound like...lol.
Yeah, cowboy to me. Your accent is lovely, Ruto! :D

Quote from: triforced1 on November 23, 2011, 05:27:29 PMThis is the reason we're having a webcam party tonight! BANG.
*sobs* The internet at school has TinyChat blocked. :'(

triforced1

Quote from: Mashi on November 23, 2011, 05:27:50 PMEveryone, do me a favour and make Ruto hug Saria or vice versa.
It's the most adorable thing ever.
And it definitely embarrasses Ruto, since she's trying to maintain some sort of apathetic disposition.  It's so frivolous.
I remember that! They are so kewt

fingerz

RAGE.
I'll try and get this TinyChat thing sorted out for the weekend at least. XD

Nebbles

Tinychat party tonight?

Hmmm, maybe I'll go.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

triforced1

For all you AMERICANS out there, Happy Thanksgiving! Stuff your face and eat until your stomach bursts.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Ragster2448

YEAH! I'm gonna expand my stomach two sizes tonight ;D