The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Some of my 20-something friends were fangirl squealing about the movie, going to the midnight screening, etc. Suddenly I lost all respect for them...you can't worship Twilight and be a rational person methinks.

*Rolls over in grave*

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jamaha

Looking at the current HDD prices makes me glad I bought my computer two months ago.

dahans

Haha I bought pokemon yellow yesterday for 10 bucks... amazing game xD.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

universe-X

Listening to dubstep at the highest volume in Dr. Dre beats... it's like receiving the best massage ever.

Dude

Quote from: universe-X on November 20, 2011, 09:16:29 AMListening to dubstep at the highest volume in Dr. Dre beats... it's like receiving the best massage ever.
I got those for my birthday! They're freaking awesome, don't you think?

Nebbles

Ugh this one guy on FB keeps posting Skyward Sword status SHUT UP ALREADY
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

Are Dr. Dre beats amazing? Like, on a scale of 1 to Bose QuietComfort 15 headphones, how good are they?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Quote from: Nebbles on November 20, 2011, 11:58:02 AMUgh this one guy on FB keeps posting Skyward Sword status SHUT UP ALREADY
Same.

And one of my friends keeps texting me about it.... UGH!

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 20, 2011, 12:02:44 PMAre Dr. Dre beats amazing? Like, on a scale of 1 to Bose QuietComfort 15 headphones, how good are they?
They are pretty awesome headphones. If the Bose QC 15s were 15, the Beats would be a 9 or 10. Great, but not Amazing.

MassiveMayhem

Dear bitches on tumblr, stop posing skyward sword stuff because IT JUST MAKES ME WANT THE GAME MORE
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Shadoninja

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on November 20, 2011, 04:23:47 PMDear bitches on tumblr, stop posing skyward sword stuff because IT JUST MAKES ME WANT THE GAME MORE

deal with it.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Nebbles

The wait's really gonna kill me... oh well...@_@
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

fingerz

I'm not getting it because I have two younger brothers, which means it'd have to be 3-player for me to buy it. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: universe-X on November 20, 2011, 09:16:29 AMListening to dubstep at the highest volume in Dr. Dre beats... it's like receiving the best massage ever.

me irl
[close]

triforced1

Quote from: DrP on November 20, 2011, 04:06:00 PMAnd one of my friends keeps texting me about it.... UGH!
You're welcome :P

And I need a music player, like stat

Jub3r7

I finally told my parents about how I don't have a girlfriend anymore

And of course they're being annoying about it, just like I expected they would, which is why I didn't tell them in the first place.

"what's the reason, did she say straight out she was going to break up with you? did she give a reason?"
It doesn't freaking matter. >:U
Honestly, if either one of them comes up to me and tries to get me to talk about it, I'm going to flip out.
I've gotten over it almost a month ago and talking about it would be pointless and vexing.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]