The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ETFROXX

My mother is awful.

Hugo's baby book has the date in which he found his toes.

My mother doesn't know if I've ever had chicken pox. She does not know what my first word was. And she didn't even know that I could walk 'till she took me to the doctor and I ran off.

.....T_T

DrP

Tonight is Bandfest!!! WOOT!

Meaning a 3 hour concert of Cal Poly's epicness in the music department.

We're playing 1812 with Marching Band and a combined Wind Orchestra and Wind Ensemble Group!!!!

Allons enfants de la Patrie!

It's going to be epic!

KefkaticFanatic

On a related topic, one of my first words was apparently "cappuccino", which is especially amusing given the fact that I don't like any sort of coffee whatsoever.

me irl
[close]

Ragster2448

I hate mondays.

Dude

SlowPokemon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ6b65dwQBQ

^EPIC remix that appears in SM3DL. Though the first part is well done, the middle section is very meh. Not as dramatic as it was in Galaxy. Can't wait to get this game.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jamaha

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on November 18, 2011, 12:13:21 PMOn a related topic, one of my first words was apparently "cappuccino", which is especially amusing given the fact that I don't like any sort of coffee whatsoever.

I tried to teach my nephew "capacitor". Seems he went with "mom" instead. Bah.

DrP

Both my parents were upset when my first word was "car" rather than "mom" or "dad"

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 18, 2011, 01:45:28 PMAlmost done with it-On Level S3-2

I wish I could get it... you'll prolly see why I can't in another thread. It's okay, I only have to wait till Christmas though. Then I'll have Cave Story and Mario Kart and SM3DL all at once and my head will explode with all of them XD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Read some more info about MK7, and it sounds awesome!! :D
I wish they kept the fake item boxes though... -_-
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Olimar12345

Quote from: fingerz on November 18, 2011, 06:19:04 PMRead some more info about MK7, and it sounds awesome!! :D
I wish they kept the fake item boxes though... -_-

THERE WON'T BE FAKE ITEM BOXES??