News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Dude

Quote from: blueflower999 on November 16, 2011, 01:12:57 PMPETA: People Eating Tastey Animals
I'd think this comment is funny, but since you can't even spell "Tasty" correctly, I didn't laugh.

Nebbles

Maybe if I stare at these notecards long enough my history terms will write themselves on them

man I don't want to study
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MassiveMayhem

Fuck chemistry. I just took a test I KNOW I did bad in.  I really needed that grade too.  Good news is, I MIGHT GET A NEW PIANO AND I HAS A MOOGLE!!!!!!!! 
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Winter

Quote from: spitllama on November 17, 2011, 08:26:36 AMWinter you're back where have you been?

I'm still gone, if you look at it that way.

I was never gone, I just haven't been around as much because of limited internet access, and I work 35+ hours a week...

In other news... Hello :)

fingerz

Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: fingerz on November 17, 2011, 12:48:28 PMFree dress day today at school! :D
EVERYONE AT YOUR SCHOOL GOT A FREE DRESS?!?!? DAMNIT, WHERE WAS I FOR SUCH A JOYOUS OCCASION?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fingerz

Well, school starts in 45 minutes so (nearly) everyone will be in free dress and happy! :D
Take a plane to Australia. :P

SuperFireKirby

Can you get me a free dress???? Or is there a limit of one per student?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jamaha

Bah. I had to buy a new suit. Apparently gaining 20 pounds in the military was kinda bad clothing-wise.

fingerz

Hahaha! Free dress is a day where all the students can come wearing whatever they want for that day only. We have one every term. :D