News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Dude

Quote from: blueflower999 on November 16, 2011, 01:12:57 PMPETA: People Eating Tastey Animals
I'd think this comment is funny, but since you can't even spell "Tasty" correctly, I didn't laugh.

Nebbles

Maybe if I stare at these notecards long enough my history terms will write themselves on them

man I don't want to study
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MassiveMayhem

Fuck chemistry. I just took a test I KNOW I did bad in.  I really needed that grade too.  Good news is, I MIGHT GET A NEW PIANO AND I HAS A MOOGLE!!!!!!!! 
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Winter

Quote from: spitllama on November 17, 2011, 08:26:36 AMWinter you're back where have you been?

I'm still gone, if you look at it that way.

I was never gone, I just haven't been around as much because of limited internet access, and I work 35+ hours a week...

In other news... Hello :)

fingerz

Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: fingerz on November 17, 2011, 12:48:28 PMFree dress day today at school! :D
EVERYONE AT YOUR SCHOOL GOT A FREE DRESS?!?!? DAMNIT, WHERE WAS I FOR SUCH A JOYOUS OCCASION?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fingerz

Well, school starts in 45 minutes so (nearly) everyone will be in free dress and happy! :D
Take a plane to Australia. :P

SuperFireKirby

Can you get me a free dress???? Or is there a limit of one per student?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jamaha

Bah. I had to buy a new suit. Apparently gaining 20 pounds in the military was kinda bad clothing-wise.

fingerz

Hahaha! Free dress is a day where all the students can come wearing whatever they want for that day only. We have one every term. :D