News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

herp the only phone company I can text to free is Verizon and I don't even know if that covers long distance

I have Skype/MSN so really I use that most of the time 9_9
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Roz~

I can text people from the US, but it usually cost you guys money. /sadface.jpg
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

triforced1

Skype doesn't cost money, does it? And most people can get it on their smartphones

DrP

Quote from: triforced1 on November 14, 2011, 01:49:48 PMSkype doesn't cost money, does it? And most people can get it on their smartphones
Only when calling landlines and mobile phones... chat between two people is free.

Quote from: Nebbles on November 14, 2011, 01:36:17 PMherp the only phone company I can text to free is Verizon and I don't even know if that covers long distance

If it is only Verizon, then it is anyone with a Verizon phone.

Nebbles

I just use skype for IMing/the occasional video chat.

blueflower999

Same here. Remember though that you have to pay for group video call.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

DrP

Quote from: Nebbles on November 14, 2011, 02:44:34 PMI just use skype for IMing/the occasional video chat.
You can also go Google Voice if you have a smartphone/can text from your computer... that's for sure free!!!

ETFROXX

That reminds me, if you guys want to skype me I have it on my phone so I'm always on.

I'm one creative bitch.

blueflower999

I wish I could use my normal username. I had to put a freakin 1 at the end because someone already had "Blueflower999".
Bulbear! Blueflower999

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: Nebbles on November 14, 2011, 01:36:17 PMherp the only phone company I can text to free is Verizon and I don't even know if that covers long distance

I have Skype/MSN so really I use that most of the time 9_9
You can text me!! I'm verizon :D

BTW skype: Mayhem258
I'm on all the time so call me because I'm bored.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Ragster2448

Today I went out and bought Rayman Origins, but then I realized, "Crap! I reserved Legend of Zelda! I'll never have enough money!" So, I made the hard decision of giving the game to my mom, she payed me back, then I have to wait to Christmas to get it...  :'( :'( :'(

Nebbles

D: I have to wait until Hanukkah for Skyward Sword... I have to face a month of Facebook status raving about it WEHHHH

spitllama

Oooooooor you can wait for your sibling to purchase it cause they can't wait any longer, wait for them to get bored with it, and then enjoy your new free game.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles