The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobraroll

Thought that just appeared at this moment:

Could we use the "News" bar to give tips for forum etiquette? Like, "Don't post in topics that are over a month old unless you really have something to add to the topic" or "Check your spelling and grammar before posting"?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Seeker

This is a signature.

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

dahans

Please write me PMs during the week :D. I can read emails on my mobile. Then I don't feel like a prisoner :D.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

ETFROXX

ETFROXX

Imadeatumblrcuzbored

And I followed nebbles and massive.

My url thing is something like - princessleiamakingsandwiches

Nebbles

xD Ah, that's who that was. I gained like 3 followers last night out of nowhere so yeah.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

triforced1

I've had 3 eggnog lattes over the course of 3 days. I'm going to get so fat

Nebbles

I think everyone gains weight over the holidays. I'm just waiting for Thanksgiving for my food coma.

triforced1

Thanksgiving is like the "feast of artery clogging".

Nebbles

Oh god. So much food. I personally can't wait to chow down on stuffing, potatoes, all the desserts...

ETFROXX

KefkaticFanatic

I'm a straight male so I can't have a tumblr

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Quote from: dahans on November 13, 2011, 07:41:59 AMPlease write me PMs during the week :D. I can read emails on my mobile. Then I don't feel like a prisoner :D.

All right ;)

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on November 13, 2011, 11:12:35 AMI'm a straight male so I can't have a tumblr

There's no shame in it! Just because Pocky comes in a pink box with pink strawberries on the wrapper doesn't mean you can't eat it :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jub3r7

Quote from: Ruto on November 13, 2011, 11:18:30 AMThere's no shame in it! Just because Pocky comes in a pink box with pink strawberries on the wrapper doesn't mean you can't eat it :D
Do you have a tumblr too? O:
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]