change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triforced1

DrP

Next time you go to starbucks, ask for a Venti 100% Eggnog Latte...

Youll experience taste like no other!!! :D

Starbucks cuts their Eggnog with 1/3 2% milk... I was mad to discover that so I go for the good stuff

And on another note, I didnt have coffee today.

Ruto

Quote from: DrP on November 10, 2011, 09:29:49 PMI have about that much caffeine each day.

0.1 grams should be enough to kill something my size according to him...but then Wikipedia says that a serving of expresso has that much. I guess humans are more tolerant to it than animals too xD

But anyway I've never had coffee or expresso or red bull so I guess I don't need to worry about killing myself with caffeine anytime soon.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

I once had a few redbulls within 2 hours... it was amazing. a new high for me!

hahaha.

I am a big person, so...

Seeker

Finally got a piano again and played for about 3 hours straight after 6 months of nothing. Going to have to limit myself so I don't get tendonitis or something....
This is a signature.

spitllama

I'm pretty sure the last time I had caffeine of any kind was 6 months ago?..

The seniors say that'll change, but now it's just a challenge 8)
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

Quote from: spitllama on November 11, 2011, 10:10:02 PMI'm pretty sure the last time I had caffeine of any kind was 6 months ago?..

The seniors say that'll change, but now it's just a challenge 8)
It will. It TOTALLY will.

Wait until finals!

My econ teacher back in high school that the best way to study is in the library at 2 am with a cup of coffee. Coffee is the lifeblood of college students (according to her) -- I am just addicted to it.

dahans

Yay! Back from the military for 2 days... AHHH I hate it xD. I especially hate standing up at half 5 and "work" until 10... xD Does anyone of you have a time machine?^^
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Jamaha

And recruit Hans stops complaining this instant.

Ruto

It'll be over before any of us can build a time machine xD

Also, this quote from the Simpsons made me laugh.

Kent Brockman:
Tonight, on "Eye on Springfield": just miles from your doorstep, hundreds of men are given weapons and trained to kill.  The government calls it the "army", but a more alarmist name would be "The Killbot Factory."

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jamaha

500 000 Finnish email addresses leaked, with the hackers threatening to release corresponding passwords as well.

Owning a website is a great thing nowadays, for sure.

MassiveMayhem

Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MassiveMayhem

Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

triforced1