The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triforced1

D: Butbutbut....It's Skyward Sword! Ask your mom if she can make an exception

Nebbles

Welll I have no friggin' car/license either

So I can't drive anywhere and mom's like "you have school too blahblahblah".

And I have to be 18 to apply at Gamestop. It's close enough and I'd get lovely discounts

WEHHHHHHH FUCK I DON'T WANT TO WAIT UNTIL HANUKKAH. And I need motionplus too to use it <_> So I'd have to explain that to my mom who orders games off Amazon, not going to gamestop herself to get 'em.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

triforced1

You could get the limited edition which has the MotionPlus built in to the controller :P

Nebbles

Yeah true but we'd have to preorder it now... mmmhm IDK I'll ask my mom about it .3. I don't even know what else I want for the holidays

Hrmm I should start asking for like DVD box sets of old TV shows >3>

SlowPokemon

Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva, man. Got it, watched it, pretty epic. But Luke's voice actor is DIFFERENT and HORRIBLE. Other than that, good.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 08, 2011, 07:45:41 PMProfessor Layton and the Eternal Diva, man. Got it, watched it, pretty epic. But Luke's voice actor is DIFFERENT and HORRIBLE. Other than that, good.

I need to watch that movie. I can probably find it in Japanese on the internetz.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Not actually that much worse than his in game voice actor. All other voices are either kept the same (such as Layton and Grosky), are similar enough that it doesn't detract from the film (such as Descole) or are small enough roles where it doesn't matter (like Emmy, surprisingly enough). Oh, and there are small, split second cameos Layton fans will appreciate--in one scene I saw the distinct back of Babette. ;D and in another I'm pretty sure Claudia the cat. And there are the more obvious cameos which have speaking roles--Chelmey, Don Paolo, and Flora all appear briefly at the beginning, with Dr. Schrader in the story at one point. The story was...a bit outlandish. Even for Layton. I will leave it at that.

I'll have to watch it in its original japanese to see which one I prefer.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

blueflower999

I bring a message from Popo:

"people of Ninsheetmusic of the US, I am terribly sorry for how much I have disturbed you all. you may all continue hating me if you want but note this that i, popo447, have changed and please do not ban my mesenger for quoting this for he is innocent. Sorry for spamming and i truly like you all in my heart. -Popo447"
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Jub3r7

Nobody said anything about hating you popo but okay
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

blueflower999

Well Popo told me that he was banned, so... yeah.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Jub3r7

http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=2651

If he was banned his profile wouldn't show up. :|
And just because he isn't actually banned doesn't mean he should start spamming again. Dx
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]