News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

She's probably just feeling compelled to drown her latest sorrows in mcdonalds and taco bell.

fingerz

Got a massive headache from too much stooping. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Ruto

[At dinner, fat sis and dad are discussing some odd looking tomato dish she cooked, which is on the table]

Fat sis [sarcastically]: What, you know how to make this?
Dad: Of course! I can figure out the recipe by looking at it! And cook in it in a more sanitary manner.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

fingerz

Is there a third forum troller in your family?
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

If the SAT is half as easy as the PSAT I took a few weeks ago, you have nothing to worry about if you have half a brain.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

I feel that the recent PSAT (I had S, I believe) was aberrant, as far as difficulty goes.  The Maths section was abysmally easy; though, I feel that the Grammar and Writing Sections were a bit more difficult than normally (I didn't know 4 words. :(  ).  The Grammar section is certainly going to hurt a lot of people's scores though, I'm sure!
But anyway, Nebbles, so long as you studied a bit for it, you should be fine.

spitllama

The PSAT is easier, but like Mashi and Slow said, you'll be fine.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

I was awesome and took the ACT

(and now I have to study for the freaking GMAT... UGH!)

ETFROXX

Quote from: Nakah on November 04, 2011, 04:01:44 PMShe's probably just feeling compelled to drown her latest sorrows in mcdonalds and taco bell.

It's like you know.

KefkaticFanatic

skyrim in 6 days Skyrim in 6 days SKYRIM IN 6 DAYSSSSSSS

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on November 05, 2011, 11:46:04 AMskyrim in 6 days Skyrim in 6 days SKYRIM IN 6 DAYSSSSSSS
^THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'm going to the midnight release as The Adoring Fan while my friend is going as The Grand Champion. It shall be beautiful.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

triforced1

Our football team got slaughtered...again. Olimar, I hope you're happy.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

lol inorite
Just make sure to register for the next one so you have more scores and can improve o:

Get to around 2200-2300 and you'll be solid ^^

me irl
[close]