News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

She's probably just feeling compelled to drown her latest sorrows in mcdonalds and taco bell.

fingerz

Got a massive headache from too much stooping. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Ruto

[At dinner, fat sis and dad are discussing some odd looking tomato dish she cooked, which is on the table]

Fat sis [sarcastically]: What, you know how to make this?
Dad: Of course! I can figure out the recipe by looking at it! And cook in it in a more sanitary manner.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

fingerz

Is there a third forum troller in your family?
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

If the SAT is half as easy as the PSAT I took a few weeks ago, you have nothing to worry about if you have half a brain.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

I feel that the recent PSAT (I had S, I believe) was aberrant, as far as difficulty goes.  The Maths section was abysmally easy; though, I feel that the Grammar and Writing Sections were a bit more difficult than normally (I didn't know 4 words. :(  ).  The Grammar section is certainly going to hurt a lot of people's scores though, I'm sure!
But anyway, Nebbles, so long as you studied a bit for it, you should be fine.

spitllama

The PSAT is easier, but like Mashi and Slow said, you'll be fine.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

I was awesome and took the ACT

(and now I have to study for the freaking GMAT... UGH!)

ETFROXX

Quote from: Nakah on November 04, 2011, 04:01:44 PMShe's probably just feeling compelled to drown her latest sorrows in mcdonalds and taco bell.

It's like you know.

KefkaticFanatic

skyrim in 6 days Skyrim in 6 days SKYRIM IN 6 DAYSSSSSSS

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on November 05, 2011, 11:46:04 AMskyrim in 6 days Skyrim in 6 days SKYRIM IN 6 DAYSSSSSSS
^THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'm going to the midnight release as The Adoring Fan while my friend is going as The Grand Champion. It shall be beautiful.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

triforced1

Our football team got slaughtered...again. Olimar, I hope you're happy.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

lol inorite
Just make sure to register for the next one so you have more scores and can improve o:

Get to around 2200-2300 and you'll be solid ^^

me irl
[close]