News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Nebbles on November 02, 2011, 06:12:59 PMI'm getting a haircut on Sunday... more of a trim, since I love my hair long

OR YOU COULD TOTALLY JOIN IN ON THE TREND OF NSM MEMBERS GETTING BUZZ CUTS!(me, dahans, drp, jub, ect.)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

GIVE IN TO PEER PRESSURE. IT'S WHAT ALL THE COOL KIDS ARE DOING. DON'T YOU WANT TO BE LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

I DO. THEN EVERYONE WILL THINK I'M COOL 'CAUSE I LOOK LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE. AWESOME.

Nebbles

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 02, 2011, 06:54:58 PMOR YOU COULD TOTALLY JOIN IN ON THE TREND OF NSM MEMBERS GETTING BUZZ CUTS!(me, dahans, drp, jub, ect.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA NO
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Roz~

Nebbles

Roz~

You do. Everyone knows that buzz cuts = the kewlest thing ever!

Bah fine, I'll stop being sarcastic. I'd kill myself if I were to get a buzz cut, I love my hair too much.

Nebbles

SuperFireKirby

Nebbles is such a loser. Being an individual? pfffffffffffffff

But I'm sorry that your so stressed out aboot your essay you want enjoy me and Roz's sarcasm. I'm sure you did fine on it! I mean, you are freaking NEBBLES, the only person who can actually make me enjoy Hetalia. Even the actual show can't get me to do that. Which makes it obvious you gots mad writing skillz. Essays are something you write. Therefore, you did awesome on the essay.

Boom, Lawyered.

Nebbles

Mashi

omg guys theres a mouse in my room
i think its a baby
but omg i should capture it and then train it to be a civilised pet
i will call him ratoncito

Yes, this has been the highlight of my day.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

It had better not eat any of my books though, lest it earn my ire!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Nebbles on November 02, 2011, 07:30:16 PMI-I didn't even start it yet /whimpers
Then take everything I said and put it in present tense. YOU'LL MAKE THIS ESSAY YOU'RE BITCH. I'M SURE OF IT. WHY? CUZ YOU'RE MUTHA FUCKIN NEBBLES.
Quote from: Mashi on November 02, 2011, 07:32:46 PMomg guys theres a mouse in my room
i think its a baby
but omg i should capture it and then train it to be a civilised pet
i will call him ratoncito

Yes, this has been the highlight of my day.
DOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOIT