News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

Nebbles

Roz~

Quote from: Saria on October 29, 2011, 05:24:08 PMWhat happened to him? D:

The story is kind of complicated, but he was stabbed 56 times. It makes me so sad to just think about it...
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Jub3r7

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 29, 2011, 08:09:13 AMSo my parents aren't home, hence yay selective browsing history deletion.
History deletion is the only reason I still use internet explorer (unlike firefox and chrome, it actually sorts the websites into folders). :P

Although I tend to use Mozilla Firefox about 85% of the time, I still use a good 5 percent playing with some of the Google Chrome Apps.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Dude on October 29, 2011, 09:33:21 AMAh, I didn't know you couldn't go on the computer whenever you wanted... Sorry.

I'm...grounded actually
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

NOOOOOOO I'M ALL OUT OF DR. PEPPER CHERRY.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

triforced1

Nobuo Uematsu's autograph is mine. I even shook his hand! Mission Success.

Jub3r7

I'm visiting all of your profiles and adding you to my "buddy list."
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Nebbles

triforced1

Quote from: Jub3r7 on October 30, 2011, 06:40:23 PMI'm visiting all of your profiles and adding you to my "buddy list."
Who? Me?

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Jub3r7 on October 30, 2011, 06:40:23 PMI'm visiting all of your profiles and adding you to my "buddy list."
lol same

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

triforced1

So I was chatting with my girlfriend and we were talking about Toy Story, when I typed "Yeah, it's been a long time since I've seen Snake Eater." I guess you know what's on my mind.

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

Quote from: Nebbles on October 30, 2011, 06:41:56 PMExcited for tomorrowwwww~
What's tomorrow?

My finance class tomorrow was cancelled to all I have is a total of 4 hours of class tomorrow (and 2 hours of that is music!). I'm glad the week is going to get started because today was just one of those days where you feel nothing got done and was totally pointless. oh, how I LOVE that feeling!