The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B-Kpianist

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 22, 2008, 12:55:13 PMRare has most of the songs on their website, but have you checked http://downloads.khinsider.com/
or
http://gh.ffshrine.org?

(ffshrine might still be down)
no- galbadia hotel doesn't have it, neither does khinsider. I'll try rare's site.

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Mike on June 22, 2008, 09:14:55 AMWoo awesome news, the new Wii update is freaking useless! They released the new Twilight Hack version that works on the new update.
i know, its absolutly worthless- and it took 4ever to download
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

HugoMeister

Finally.

After 4 days of insomnia, I finally got to sleep......

~sigh of relief~

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Mike

Quote from: Harvest on June 22, 2008, 01:05:44 PMgah, its been a major thunderstorm every single day for weeks now :(

I have to unplug the damn computer AGAIN!

Yeah it sucks and getting damn sick of it. They announced that the summer will be sunny and dry and since they said that every day after 1pm it got dark and rained and in 90% of the cases there's been a thunderstorm. We probably don't have the same definition of sunny and dry.

starpikachu

Wow guys. You have that much rain? It's been dry and blistering hot for weeks where I live. No rain has fallen since winter.

MetroidHunter26

After a long and Hiatus trip...I'm BACK!

Woot and I got all of my defective crap fixed too! WOOT!
get this!
I went to the apple store and thought mabey they could exchange my defective I-pod and they said all right lets see the problem! and they couldn't fix it so they said well we coudn't find the problem so here you go! and they gave me a new I-Pod right on the spot! WOOT!

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I love your new sig MH26.  Oh and from now on your to be called MH26, it sounds like a gun name and I like it.  Is that clear everyone?

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on June 22, 2008, 08:08:44 PMI love your new sig MH26.  Oh and from now on your to be called MH26, it sounds like a gun name and I like it.  Is that clear everyone?
LOL thanks I didn't think of that XD I like it! and thanks for the comment about my sig!

Mike

Quote from: starpikachu on June 22, 2008, 06:56:06 PMWow guys. You have that much rain? It's been dry and blistering hot for weeks where I live. No rain has fallen since winter.

I wish it were like that so I could use my damn pool and drink some beer, though I can do that anytime.

Harvest

Last night my city got surrounded by several twisters, though I didn't see one, they must have been a little bit further out..

It was terrible though, there were lightening bolts striking everywhere for several hours.
-

iDOWN

Don't feel bad, Harvest. I'm getting the same weather. D: (I'm not kidding)

On the bright side, I'm going get glasses today, so I can see what the hell I'm doing! :]

Shadoninja

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on June 22, 2008, 08:08:44 PMI love your new sig MH26.  Oh and from now on your to be called MH26, it sounds like a gun name and I like it.  Is that clear everyone?
yes sir, we will call him metroi.... I mean MH26 from now on*gets bricked*

Quote from: Harvest on June 23, 2008, 08:34:55 AMLast night my city got surrounded by several twisters, though I didn't see one, they must have been a little bit further out..

It was terrible though, there were lightening bolts striking everywhere for several hours.

wow, that's happening alot here too, minus the twisters o.O

Quote from: iDOWN on June 23, 2008, 08:46:18 AMDon't feel bad, Harvest. I'm getting the same weather. D: (I'm not kidding)

On the bright side, I'm going get glasses today, so I can see what the hell I'm doing! :]

welcome to the club -_-
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Nintendude73

Wondering if it just coincidence that right after reading all about other people's bad weather, it started thundering and lightning.  Strange how that works...

Shadoninja

you're gonna suffer along with the rest of us :P

this is one messed up gif o.O
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman