News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clanker37

NO! NO! NO! MY COMPUTERS JUST BEING REALLY SLOW! I'M SORRY I OFFENDED YOU! AND I REGRET TRYING TO POST THAT! SORRY! SORRY! SORRY!

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: Clanker37 on October 15, 2011, 09:14:55 PMNO! NO! NO! MY COMPUTERS JUST BEING REALLY SLOW! I'M SORRY I OFFENDED YOU! AND I REGRET TRYING TO POST THAT! SORRY! SORRY! SORRY!
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Nebbles

but I'm also kinda sleepy

I'm waiting for a RP reply

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Ruto

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 15, 2011, 08:46:53 PMlol xDD also why am I fat D:

I should have used a thinner brush? Dunno ;D

I should call this: Kefka's Surprise Vacation (subtitle: Nothing says surprise better than a concussion!)

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

dahans

I am in Amsterdam right now!:D Pretty nice city, especially the coffee shops *cough, cough*
Tomorrow I am going to take the night train to Kopenhagen (15 hours -.-) But still, it's worth it! ;)
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

Oh so you've been to one of Amsterdam's *cough* coffee *cough* shops? Amsterdam is famous for them, you know

<<<In other news, MY little pony is teh best little pony

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

dahans

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 16, 2011, 12:00:05 PMOh so you've been to one of Amsterdam's *cough* coffee *cough* shops? Amsterdam is famous for them, you know

<<<In other news, MY little pony is teh best little pony
Yeah I love ponies :D

Yeah I have been in one coughee shop (really bad pun... I know xD) It was intersting... especially the coffee!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

fingerz

My friend bought me a walkthrough for LoZ: OOT3D! :D
Decided to check out what the Master Quest was and felt demotivated after checking out... SERIOUSLY!? I HAS TO DO EVERYTHING AGAIN, MIRRORED, HARDER, IN DIFFERENT PLACES?? EVERYTHING MUST BE NEAT UNT TIDY!! >:(
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn