News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clanker37

NO! NO! NO! MY COMPUTERS JUST BEING REALLY SLOW! I'M SORRY I OFFENDED YOU! AND I REGRET TRYING TO POST THAT! SORRY! SORRY! SORRY!

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: Clanker37 on October 15, 2011, 09:14:55 PMNO! NO! NO! MY COMPUTERS JUST BEING REALLY SLOW! I'M SORRY I OFFENDED YOU! AND I REGRET TRYING TO POST THAT! SORRY! SORRY! SORRY!
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Nebbles

but I'm also kinda sleepy

I'm waiting for a RP reply

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Ruto

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 15, 2011, 08:46:53 PMlol xDD also why am I fat D:

I should have used a thinner brush? Dunno ;D

I should call this: Kefka's Surprise Vacation (subtitle: Nothing says surprise better than a concussion!)

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

dahans

I am in Amsterdam right now!:D Pretty nice city, especially the coffee shops *cough, cough*
Tomorrow I am going to take the night train to Kopenhagen (15 hours -.-) But still, it's worth it! ;)
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

Oh so you've been to one of Amsterdam's *cough* coffee *cough* shops? Amsterdam is famous for them, you know

<<<In other news, MY little pony is teh best little pony

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

dahans

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 16, 2011, 12:00:05 PMOh so you've been to one of Amsterdam's *cough* coffee *cough* shops? Amsterdam is famous for them, you know

<<<In other news, MY little pony is teh best little pony
Yeah I love ponies :D

Yeah I have been in one coughee shop (really bad pun... I know xD) It was intersting... especially the coffee!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

fingerz

My friend bought me a walkthrough for LoZ: OOT3D! :D
Decided to check out what the Master Quest was and felt demotivated after checking out... SERIOUSLY!? I HAS TO DO EVERYTHING AGAIN, MIRRORED, HARDER, IN DIFFERENT PLACES?? EVERYTHING MUST BE NEAT UNT TIDY!! >:(
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn