The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

Did anyone get a postcard yet?^^ and my trip is really great so far. ATM I am in Huntington... in 2 days I will take the ferry to the Netherlands to visit Greekgeek there. oh my, why can't more NSM members live in Europe?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Ruto

Quote from: dahans on October 14, 2011, 01:47:14 AMDid anyone get a postcard yet?^^

I got one...but next time it might be a good idea to put my surname on the postcard xDDD It got here earlier this week, I forgot the holiday or something probably delayed it.

I'd go to Europe if I had the time and money XD And someone to go with...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Winter

Quote from: dahans on October 14, 2011, 01:47:14 AMDid anyone get a postcard yet?^^ and my trip is really great so far. ATM I am in Huntington... in 2 days I will take the ferry to the Netherlands to visit Greekgeek there. oh my, why can't more NSM members live in Europe?

Did you send me one?

spitllama

Quote from: dahans on October 14, 2011, 01:47:14 AMDid anyone get a postcard yet?^^ and my trip is really great so far. ATM I am in Huntington... in 2 days I will take the ferry to the Netherlands to visit Greekgeek there. oh my, why can't more NSM members live in Europe?

Yep! Thanks dahans.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Roz~

Quote from: spitllama on October 13, 2011, 09:37:33 PMwut

People having fun with my computer while I'm away.
LOLZ I POSTED SUMTHIN RANDOM XD
Gawd I hate people.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on October 14, 2011, 07:16:02 AMI'd go to Europe if I had the time and money XD And someone to go with...
this

nope... but I havent checked my mail yet... I literally will in 7 minutes or so.

Nebbles

Got Hey, You! Pikachu in the mail today.

Awwwwww yeah.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: Nebbles on October 14, 2011, 02:43:01 PMGot Hey, You! Pikachu in the mail today.

Awwwwww yeah.
I FUGGLING LOVE THAT GAME!! I STILL HAVE THE ORIGINAL GAME/BOX/MIC/EVERYTHING :D
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

SlowPokemon

So I sent a message to Junichi Masuda's twitter with a link to my video of me playing Route 6, and he retweeted it and now I'm getting a few comments...one in Japanese... I have to make a Route 4 video now. :P and I got a message from some random Hitomi guy on Twitter saying "excellent!! (^.^)" or something. Hooray for being famous. I don't know if I totally like twitter though. Seems like it could be a bit annoying. I'm gonna keep using it for a bit though.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

HugoMeister

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo im being raped of my social networking abstinence! We have forums/chat all on the university intranet site, why does this class need to take place over facebook/twitter?

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 14, 2011, 05:32:54 PMSo I sent a message to Junichi Masuda's twitter with a link to my video of me playing Route 6, and he retweeted it and now I'm getting a few comments...one in Japanese... I have to make a Route 4 video now. :P and I got a message from some random Hitomi guy on Twitter saying "excellent!! (^.^)" or something. Hooray for being famous. I don't know if I totally like twitter though. Seems like it could be a bit annoying. I'm gonna keep using it for a bit though.

Hitomi Sato?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

That's what I thought at first too! But it's not Sato, it does start with an S though. I don't know why some random person would bother to say that to me though, especially considering how meh the video is. My message has been retweeted like six or seven times, lol.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

Quote from: Ruto on October 14, 2011, 07:16:02 AMI'd go to Europe if I had the time and money XD And someone to go with...
BUT RUTO, YOU COULD MEET A BUNCH OF CUTE WHITE BOYS AND GIRLS.  WHAT OTHER COMPANY WOULD YOU NEED?

Nebbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 14, 2011, 05:32:54 PMSo I sent a message to Junichi Masuda's twitter with a link to my video of me playing Route 6, and he retweeted it and now I'm getting a few comments...one in Japanese... I have to make a Route 4 video now. :P and I got a message from some random Hitomi guy on Twitter saying "excellent!! (^.^)" or something. Hooray for being famous. I don't know if I totally like twitter though. Seems like it could be a bit annoying. I'm gonna keep using it for a bit though.

:D Ooh that's cool. Maybe I should do that when I start posting videos of performances.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012