News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nebbles on October 11, 2011, 05:14:17 PMSlow thank you so much for making my night ;v; This is so beautiful

You're welcome. :3 I thought you'd appreciate it. It's a shame it doesn't include Desplat's work though.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Meh, at school I only have 5 different channels, and they're all in French. I thought I'd at least have an English one. >_>
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

So my dad's watching the Detroit Tigers game, and sitting right behind home plage is Randy Richardville (the senator of Michigan who I met on Saturday, and has friends in the movie business). Lol.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 11, 2011, 06:41:09 PMSo my dad's watching the Detroit Tigers game, and sitting right behind home plage is Randy Richardville (the senator of Michigan who I met on Saturday, and has friends in the movie business). Lol.
Go Rangers!

SlowPokemon

Jub3r7

Could someone do me a favor?

In the Pokemon League (Day) arrangement for Diamond and Pearl, measure 20 ends with two quarter notes G and F but it should actually be B flat and an A flat. It's been bothering me for a while, and any finale trial I've installed is currently out of date.

soooo could someone please fix that for me?  :(
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Jub3r7

WELL DUH OF COURSE THEY'VE BEEN "CONSIDERING" IT. XDDD
I love it when fans over-react, but yeah (I do it too) I didn't want to post it on tumblr because I was afraid your followers would think I'm trolling you. :(
But in reality I know you're a super cool person and if it ever seems like I'm trolling you, you should know that I poke fun at all my friends!

Anyways yeah I'm fairly new to tumblr and I'm not entirely sure that I know what's going on. Care to show me around? o:

Nebbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 12, 2011, 07:36:28 PMIt's "real" that he'll consider it. Not for sure gonna happen though.

Well yeah

But this means there's some sort of hope. That's enough for me.

Jub - what exactly do you need help with?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jub3r7

I need a tour guide, I suppose!
I have a map to a large city, and I want to take a look around, but I guess I don't really have any specific places I want to visit.

Can you be the tour guide to my tumblr?  :-X

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Harvest

Curse this smoking addiction!

Also, evolution destroyed me.  I made up for it by destroying the Political Science midterm.

Also handing in my first major history essay today :D  This will reveal whether my writing style is terrible or not.
-

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.