The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MassiveMayhem

Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on October 07, 2011, 11:59:55 AMI need a Halloween song to play to the trick or treaters and while I'm doing that I have someone sneaking up behind them scaring the little kids.  I NEED A SONG TO PLAY! Something legato and spooky.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04q2Ozr-WYA

And lots of other Danny Elfman stuff.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

Quote from: Dude on October 07, 2011, 11:43:29 AMSo I'm thinking on making an UTAU voicebank from one of the ponies from MLP:FiM, but which one?

MASHIIIII!!! I NEED YOU!!
Fluttershy!?!?!?!?!
Twilight and Rainbowdash are cool too, though.

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

triforced1

I have homecoming tomorrow. Hopefully it'll go better than Slow's since I have a date. And it happens to be my girlfriend. Who would have guessed?

Nebbles

ughhh I do not want to spend two fucking hours of my morning at stupid services tomorrow. UGHHH.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Shadoninja

Quote from: triforced1 on October 07, 2011, 09:02:56 PMI have homecoming tomorrow. Hopefully it'll go better than Slow's since I have a date. And it happens to be my girlfriend. Who would have guessed?
wow rub it in why don't you.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Jub3r7

New avatar because obsessed after only the first five episodes. T_T

Actually I was obsessed after the first episode, but that's not the point.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Mashi

A+++++++++

Everyone else should watch The Melancholy of Haruhu Suzumiya too.  It's one of the best animes everrrrrrrrr.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: triforced1 on October 07, 2011, 09:02:56 PMI have homecoming tomorrow. Hopefully it'll go better than Slow's since I have a date. And it happens to be my girlfriend. Who would have guessed?

Lalalalallallaalalalalala I CAN'T HEAR YOU :'( (I CAN TOTALLY HEAR HIM) :'( :'( /sob

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 07, 2011, 12:08:32 PMSlow, would you mind biting this street curb for me? Don't worry, this'll only take a second.

:|
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

I have no fucking idea why I'm being forced to go to services. I hate going. I'm 17 and I should be able to speak for my fucking self when I say I don't want to go. If I'm showing MAJOR discontent about it, WHY AM I BEING FORCED TO GO

IT'S NOT LIKE I'M EVEN GETTING ANYTHING WORTHWHILE OUT OF BEING SPOON-FED STUPID BULLSHIT THAT'S NOT EVEN REAL

/seethes 
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Saria

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 08, 2011, 03:28:39 AMLalalalallallaalalalalala I CAN'T HEAR YOU :'( (I CAN TOTALLY HEAR HIM) :'( :'( /sob

DAWWWWW YOU JUST SAID TEH MAGIC LINE. *Le hug*
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Ruto

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 08, 2011, 03:28:39 AMLalalalallallaalalalalala I CAN'T HEAR YOU :'( (I CAN TOTALLY HEAR HIM) :'( :'( /sob

*sobs also*

Quote from: Nebbles on October 08, 2011, 05:54:58 AMI have no fucking idea why I'm being forced to go to services. I hate going. I'm 17 and I should be able to speak for my fucking self when I say I don't want to go. If I'm showing MAJOR discontent about it, WHY AM I BEING FORCED TO GO

IT'S NOT LIKE I'M EVEN GETTING ANYTHING WORTHWHILE OUT OF BEING SPOON-FED STUPID BULLSHIT THAT'S NOT EVEN REAL

/seethes 

*counts down to your 18th birthday*

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.