News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 06, 2011, 02:49:17 PMAWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

GOING TO SEE WEIRD AL YANKOVIC TONIGHT. IT'S GONNA BE FREAKING AMAZING.
I think it's better to actually go to the basement of the Graphic Communications building to the mens room where he recorded his first single... but that's just me

triforced1

I'm getting pretty tired of the emo Slow. Anyone else with me? I want the old, happy one back.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: triforced1 on October 06, 2011, 07:12:04 PMI'm getting pretty tired of the emo Slow. Anyone else with me? I want the old, happy one back.

I don't know what you're talking about? A) I haven't been emo since like Monday, B) I've never been extraordinarily happy, and C) please mind your own business because if I want to be depressed I am allowed. I don't want to come across as mean but. Really. :| not in the mood. My brother and father are being huge assholes so if I'm a little short I apologize.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

Voting for class shit. Hakuna Matata better win class motto.
Also, promoting myself for most gullible. 8)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: ETFROXX on October 07, 2011, 07:33:49 AMVoting for class shit. Hakuna Matata better win class motto.
Also, promoting myself for most gullible. 8)

More like PRETTIEST EVER or MOST MAGICAL BREASTS or JERK or BEST SANDWICH MAKER.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

MaestroUGC

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 07, 2011, 08:35:35 AMMore like PRETTIEST EVER or MOST MAGICAL BREASTS or JERK or BEST SANDWICH MAKER.
Woah, calm down man.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dude

So I'm thinking on making an UTAU voicebank from one of the ponies from MLP:FiM, but which one?

MASHIIIII!!! I NEED YOU!!

MassiveMayhem

I need a Halloween song to play to the trick or treaters and while I'm doing that I have someone sneaking up behind them scaring the little kids.  I NEED A SONG TO PLAY! Something legato and spooky.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Shadoninja

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on October 07, 2011, 11:59:55 AMI need a Halloween song to play to the trick or treaters and while I'm doing that I have someone sneaking up behind them scaring the little kids.  I NEED A SONG TO PLAY! Something legato and spooky.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5Tuf4zQE6M
Death Note - Immanence?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 07, 2011, 08:35:35 AMMOST MAGICAL BREASTS
Slow, would you mind biting this street curb for me? Don't worry, this'll only take a second.