ETFROXX

Nebbles

Well, I said yes to the piano recital!

Guess what song I'm playing

Hedwig's theme oh my god I AM EXCITED
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nebbles on October 04, 2011, 01:57:25 PMWell, I said yes to the piano recital!

Guess what song I'm playing

Hedwig's theme oh my god I AM EXCITED

If it's the version I have then I am EXTREMELY surprised you are playing that already. XD or maybe you're just playing the first few pages? Maybe you just have an easier version?

But anyway that's awesome! I song you like makes it more fun! some of the songs I played for various recitals last year were Aunt Marge's Waltz (this went over very well), Sootballs (from spirited away), and Merry go Round of Life (from howl's moving castle), among others. Twas awesome. ^^

EDIT: oh, and I just found sheet music for "Themes from Edward Scissorhands" which is basically a medley of first the main titles and then the ice dance theme, I really hope to be able to play this for a recital this year. ^^ I'll run the idea past my teacher this week. (I'll need to memorize it by february but that shouldn't be a problem)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

It's a simplified version, I believe. XD They had Disney songs and other songs I knew, but damn, Hedwig's Theme - can't say no.

SlowPokemon

Ikr!! it's like me with Danny Elfman (see above) :O

SuperFireKirby

So today I saw someone I almost mistook for ETF cuz they looked really really similar. Even dressed in the same fashion. ETF I think you's got yourself an imposter.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Saria

I thought on Halloween you're supposed to dress as something scary? Back then people thought it was the time when ghosts come out. People wore costumes to scare them away, but now it became something fun. Amirite? I forgot what I heard it from... ???
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Nebbles

I don't think much people care about dressing scary... Halloween, I dress up as whatever I want and enjoy a pillow sack full of candy.

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

MassiveMayhem

OH MY GOD!!! There's this Freshman at my school who looks JUST LIKE OTACON FROM METAL GEAR SOLID!!!
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Ruto

Yay, I got a low paying job from my chemistry professor because I figured out a computer problem she had XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on October 04, 2011, 05:04:13 PMOH MY GOD!!! There's this Freshman at my school who looks JUST LIKE OTACON FROM METAL GEAR SOLID!!!

My face matched your avatar when I read that.

SuperFireKirby

GOD DAMNIT. My friend convinced me to watch an episode of My Little Pony on Youtube, and this shit is like crystal meth. I just can't stop watching it no matter how much I want to stop.

SlowPokemon

SFK, you are now a BRONY. EMBRACE it, man.