News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

triforced1

There's a Japanese exchange program over the summer at my school. But I'm not going.

Clanker37

Quote from: fingerz on October 02, 2011, 04:47:37 PMSorry to change the subject, but I went to a video game store in Japan yesterday!! :D :D
I got to play a 3DS for the first time and THEY ARE AWESOME!
I also checked out all the new games coming out and I bought myself Mario Kart DS in Japanese!
Plus, DS games are $30 here and Wii games are $50.

I'm sooooo jealous.  :(

KefkaticFanatic

Oh, and if you do go to an arcade, play that really awesome rhythm game where you tap the array of buttons as they flash.  It's crazy fun and I wish they had it here :(  Don't remember the name though...

me irl
[close]

triforced1

Dude

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 03, 2011, 12:36:43 AMOh, and if you do go to an arcade, play that really awesome rhythm game where you tap the array of buttons as they flash.  It's crazy fun and I wish they had it here :(  Don't remember the name though...
It's "OSU!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvBoPyPgouY

...I think. It sounds like it.

KefkaticFanatic

Nope.  That looks like some random Elite Beat Agents knockoff.  What I'm talking about has a 4x4 array of physical square buttons that you hit.

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dude

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 03, 2011, 08:18:45 AMNope.  That looks like some random Elite Beat Agents knockoff.  What I'm talking about has a 4x4 array of physical square buttons that you hit.
OH JUBEAT.

I LOVE THE SONGS THAT COME ON IT.

Nebbles

Ugh, I can't stop listening to Route 209 from D/P/Pt. It's so catchy though...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

spitllama

Quote from: Nebbles on October 03, 2011, 12:34:46 PMUgh, I can't stop listening to Route 209 from D/P/Pt. It's so catchy though...

Only "route" tune from Pokemon I will listen to. It's so gooooood.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

dahans

Quote from: Nebbles on October 03, 2011, 12:34:46 PMUgh, I can't stop listening to Route 209 from D/P/Pt. It's so catchy though...
Hope you will like my arrangement then ^^.

EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO GET A POSTCARD, SHALL SEND ME A PM WITH HIS/HER ADRESS! (no I am not a bot xD)
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SlowPokemon

I know right! Check out the SSBB version! :D

Quote from: spitllama on October 03, 2011, 02:08:11 PMOnly "route" tune from Pokemon I will listen to. It's so gooooood.

Really? Route 225 is amazing as well.

Quote from: dahans on October 03, 2011, 02:16:11 PMHope you will like my arrangement then ^^.

But... there's too much pedal and the harmony is annoying. D:
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.