The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

This psychology project I had a month to do but waited until the day before it was due to start on is taking longer than I expected. I'm in for a long night.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Woo... I have this massive project that is a Pink Booklet that has a bunch of financial information and it's about 75 pages and it is all stuff for me to do by following instructions my teacher gives me

So now I am doing a Bank Reconciliation on basically the information in this book... ugh... long work, but it's kinda cool figuring out what the bank didn't pick up from what was on the books.

Yay adjusting journal entries!

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

http://www.noteflight.com/scores/view/0405a391869977ea3c15daf84fb052bbab39c2e2

Omg...look how bad this trombone player from my school messed up his bflat scale...I cannot stop pressing the play button, it's so hilarious especially cause he was so proud of it
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Harvest

Not happy unless I'm drunk or high. 

Bad life?
-

SuperFireKirby

yes. That's what is known as dependency. It's the same thing with fat people and McDonald's, except McDonald's food is more poisonous than drugs of the illegal nature

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Harvest on September 29, 2011, 07:19:42 PMNot happy unless I'm drunk or high. 

Bad life?

Perhaps. Too soon to tell, it isn't over. And really, you should know if that's the case (I think). :-\
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Harvest

Went to class drunk today.  Got 100% on a map test....though I'm not that impressed..it was very easy..basically had to have no knowledge of Europe to do poorly.
-

spitllama

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 29, 2011, 07:19:03 PMhttp://www.noteflight.com/scores/view/0405a391869977ea3c15daf84fb052bbab39c2e2

Omg...look how bad this trombone player from my school messed up his bflat scale...I cannot stop pressing the play button, it's so hilarious especially cause he was so proud of it

Entertained I am
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 29, 2011, 07:19:03 PMhttp://www.noteflight.com/scores/view/0405a391869977ea3c15daf84fb052bbab39c2e2

Ugh that sounds awful. Hilarious, but oh so awful

triforced1

My girlfriend's dad likes me. Stage one complete.

MassiveMayhem

HBO Free for 3 months? How? Just say Comcast gave you a better deal and WOW will give you everything you want. ;)
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Ruto

Quote from: triforced1 on September 30, 2011, 02:42:24 PMMy girlfriend's dad likes me. Stage one complete.

Hmm you're lucky then...one of them is constantly frowned upon for not being good enough and the other one isn't allowed in apartment >__>

Anyway I meant to type this yesterday but I was studying and doing other stuff for the biology test that took place today.

So then these guys sitting behind me in lecture were laughing the whole time the teacher was talking when suddenly one of them asked me if they could use my eraser. When I passed it over to them I realized it was the one where someone (not me) had drawn *something* on it. So the guys didn't stop laughing after they gave back the eraser and when I got up after the lecture ended, I noticed there was a condom on the floor under my chair. I can't help but think that one of those guys dropped it and that was what they were laughing about. Also that eraser. >__>

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

EFitTrainr

LOL saria doesnt know who i am even tho ive posted like a million times in the tinychat.
I like food.

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday