The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

YES! Way to be social.

But don't expect a slow dance to be a nice Strauss Waltz... it'll probably be a slow remix of Don't Stop Believin' or something similar.

triforced1

SlowPokemon

I'm sure kelsey will force me to dance with her...

Okay, a brief bit of highschool soap opera for those of you that don't know.

Margaret has a boyfriend. We'll call him "Russell." I have a friend who had a crush on Margaret last year. We'll call him "Ryan."

Ryan can't stand russell after he started dating Margaret. He went crazy with bitter jealousy. Like. He held him up against a wall and threatened to "worse than murder" him. Yah. Ryan has anger issues. But Russell's a douchebag to him. He acts like he's not trying to mess with Ryan's head, but he is and he knows he is.

I do not have high hopes for what homecoming would be like if they have any contact at all. I think ryan said he would punch russell in the face which would be interesting but I doubt he would ever go through with that. Plus he'd get suspended which would not be fun. Still.

Anyway, I'll have fun with my friend-date-thing and Margaret and Kelsey and other people. I hope. Or it'll be horribly awkward. Either way. At least I'll know for sure. :)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

EFitTrainr

I hope you have fun at homecoming slow... i was forced to go by my friends. I did end up having fun, tho.
I like food.

Greg

Quote from: Nebbles on September 28, 2011, 01:32:13 PM^ Either we're thinking about the same thing or my mind is dirty.

IDK, I'm considering it...

Do eet.

Believe me, only people who know anything about music will hear any mistakes and will be totally impressed.

Some people who play piano don't even notice the mistakes. :p

Nebbles

but again: BAD STAGE FRIGHT

I even have problems with oral presentations in school x____x
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Roz~

Quote from: Nebbles on September 28, 2011, 06:32:19 PMbut again: BAD STAGE FRIGHT

I even have problems with oral presentations in school x____x

Same. My teacher asked me to take part in some small "concert" with judges and all that. I didn't really want to go, but I did because she asked me. And I had a lot of fun.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

Eugh, still, I'm one of my piano teacher's oldest students so I'd stick out like a sore thumb and it'd just be really awkward...

Greg

My piano teacher held a piano concert recently. There was this guy there who was like...14 years old and playing the same pieces as a 6-year-old kid going right after him. Plus it was his first recital.

Everyone liked it.

Believe me playing piano is far easier than doing an oral presentation.

SlowPokemon

It really is, people don't even notice mistakes.

Of course I am the best student my teacher has, so I don't know how you want to take that. I still play sloppily sometimes, especially when under the pressure of stage fright. And people never notice.

Also, GHP interview was today! (If you don't know what that is...look it up!) It wasnt nearly as nerve wracking as I expected. I really hope I get through to the next level!

Nebbles

mmm I guess? IDK. D: It's just weird going up on stage for me. I've never liked it...

Jub3r7

omg ghp, I might want to do that. Although I'm not really sure if I want to do it for piano, singing, programming, or Latin...

Although I heard the Latin was extremely hard, I'm better at piano than singing, and I don't have the slightest clue as to how I would prepare for programming at GHP.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

triforced1

Greater Houston Partnership?

OH. Hope you get in, Slow. And Jub, If you try out.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jub3r7 on September 28, 2011, 06:58:09 PMomg ghp, I might want to do that. Although I'm not really sure if I want to do it for piano, singing, programming, or Latin...

Although I heard the Latin was extremely hard, I'm better at piano than singing, and I don't have the slightest clue as to how I would prepare for programming at GHP.

I got nominated in Latin! :D I would way rather do it for music though.

Shadoninja

Quote from: triforced1 on September 28, 2011, 06:06:40 PMOoT master quest? I literally JUST beat that.
fuck that place. especially that room with the gibdo's coming out of coffins and especially that room with the gibdo immediately in front of you and especially the spot on the bottom floor with 10000 ReDeads screaming at you.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman