News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

Anyone who finds that first one gross is probably a 6 year old dumbass.

Harvest

-

Brawler4Ever

Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

B-Kpianist

Thought:
We're turning our garage into a Studio! I can probably make some awesome music with this thing!:

I've already got 2 piano's, 2 keyboards, a wall of guitars, and a bigscreen TV to start! I wonder how far this'll take me! ;D SO EXCITED! i just need to learn 2 use it :P

Harvest

A wall of guitars!?

How much did all that stuff cost?  And...why?
-

razer84

Quote from: Harvest on June 20, 2008, 05:51:51 AMHow much did all that stuff cost?  And...why?

i'l answer for him:

it's over 9000 dollars. for fun dammit!

damn commies.

B-Kpianist

Quote from: Harvest on June 20, 2008, 05:51:51 AMA wall of guitars!?

Actually, my brother is a writer/producer, and he gave us all this for about $1,000 ;) That's a cheap price for allll of that stuff huh?
He had extra stuff, so he gave it to us.
Why? I like writing music, and I wanna try to get better at it- and all the big names use that mix board. I'm not trying to become famous though, I just wanna eventually write for Rareware

HugoMeister

I think I had temporary insomnia last night....I was awake all night, without getting tired. Right now it is 2 PM and I'm not tired. Also, the night before, I had virtually no sleep.

I'll probably crash today whilst enjoying my day to day activities. Just kinda fall over lol.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Mike

Quote from: B-Kpianist on June 20, 2008, 08:15:18 AM

Actually, my brother is a writer/producer, and he gave us all this for about $1,000 ;) That's a cheap price for allll of that stuff huh?
Why? I like writing music, and I wanna try to get better at it- and all the big names use that mix board. I'm not trying to become famous though, I just wanna eventually write for Rareware

Jeez. I hate you. Did he supply the amps to go with the guitars?

ZeldaFan

Quote from: B-Kpianist on June 19, 2008, 10:58:59 PM

looks complicated...  :-\

other random thought:
hoo boy am i bored!!
we should have a yawning smiley!
and one like this!:

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

B-Kpianist

Quote from: Mike on June 20, 2008, 12:35:24 PM
Quote from: B-Kpianist on June 20, 2008, 08:15:18 AM

Jeez. I hate you. Did he supply the amps to go with the guitars?

Like 3 different ones- we have a bunch of others already :P

starpikachu

Global warming + High gas prices + Economy crash + Bush = REALLY BIG MESS
That's what my life is like right now. 100 degrees F today, gas is $4.59/gallon, Cali is in a budget crisis, and Bush is still president.

My 250th post BTW.

Davey

I just got finished playing GH3 with Gamer.
Showed him my Cult of Personality Solo skills.  8)

PianoMasta7

LOL!!!!!! That Smiley was the highlight of my day so far...

Yesterday's was HILARIOUS!!
I was playing Battlefield 2 and this guy was talking to me and there was a lot of echo on his mic, so I said, "Dude, there's a lot of echo on your mic"  :P and he said, "Ya man, I know. I'm in my freaking great room. It's like 40 x 40. hahaha." Then Some other guy said, "ya? Well you better get outta there so it doesn't sound like you're screaming at a football area." I was laughin like hell...

razer84

i just ate breakfast. that's my random thought.

damn commies.