The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 21, 2011, 10:15:43 PMIsn't she that wingnut conservative crazy that spews nonsense that is half of the time completely fabricated or just painful to listen to?
We went over a bunch of videos of her in class when she tried to talk about history and the constitution and whatnot.  It was great.  What a moron :D
An extremely hot moron to be exact.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

DrP

It's an inside joke between me and my CPCR buddies... You probably won't understand our meaning behind it!

never mind.

KefkaticFanatic

Yea, that's generally how inside jokes work.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Shadoninja

WHY ARE THERE COWS AND COWHEADS IN THE WALLS INSIDE JABU JABU'S BELLY D: D: D: D: D:
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Jamaha

University books weight too much.

Reading them gets physically tiring.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: shadowkirby_64 on September 21, 2011, 10:17:15 PMWhere is slow and fingerz >:(

What? I already told her to play it.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 21, 2011, 06:25:54 PMCave Story is awesome. Go play immediately. Buy it from the 3DS eShop if you have to.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

I have to run a 9 minute mile on Tuesday.

lol nice joke I'm slow as shit
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DonValentino

Quote from: Nebbles on September 22, 2011, 12:14:48 PMI have to run a 9 minute mile on Tuesday.

Oh, really? Good luck then!
And lol, what a joke!  ;D

DrP

Quote from: Nebbles on September 22, 2011, 12:14:48 PMI have to run a 9 minute mile on Tuesday.

You can do itttttttttttt!!!!!! hahahah.

It took me a while to do it, now I can jog going up and down hills in about 9 minutes or so! You can totally do it!

Nebbles

Quote from: DrP on September 22, 2011, 02:26:16 PMYou can do itttttttttttt!!!!!! hahahah.

It took me a while to do it, now I can jog going up and down hills in about 9 minutes or so! You can totally do it!

but ugh no

I'm really not athletic and I cramp too easily

i'm gonna die out there /sob
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Ruto

Got mistaken for a college freshman again today...this would be funny if I wasn't at school for 3 years already. In freshman year I got mistaken for a high school student (Are you the professor's son's friend?. The professor's son was 14.)

-.-

Whyyyy...there are shorter people around...also not really a rant since it was a little funny.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

Appendectomy ruined my life and now I can't run anymore.
I liked running. ;~;
But the stuff we do in gym class is meh. Running a mile in 9 minutes? WTFFFFFF
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Mashi

Roz, nooooooooo. :(

Also, it's only 9 minutes guys!  I abhor cardiovascular; after 2 months without any cardiovascular exercise,  I was able to run a mile in 8 minutes 36 seconds and I'm one of the weakest mile runners in my school, you all shouldn't be complaining!

Also, Ruto, although I understand that you find it vexatious to be mistaken as a younger person, just imagine how young you'll look in the future when compared with everyone else!