News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Annoyed with the fact that my friend has an AMEB Trumpet exam November 16th whilst my AMEB Clarinet exam is October 21st. -_-
I just hope my ANZCA Piano exam is in November. PLEASEBEINNOVEMBERPLEASEBEINNOVEMBERPLEASEBEINNOVEMBERPLEASEBEINNOVEMBERPLEASEBEINNOVEMBERPLEASEBEINNOVEMBERPLEASEBEINNOVEMBERPLEASEBEINNOVEMBERPLEASEBEINNOVEMBERPLEASEBEINNOVEMBER
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

EFitTrainr

I like food.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

EFitTrainr

I like food.

SlowPokemon

Seriously...how did you not know who Balrog is... xD no offense Fingerz.

Jub3r7

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 21, 2011, 05:58:56 PMSeriously...how did you not know who Balrog is... xD no offense Fingerz.
(Maybe because he hasn't played the game? x3 )

ANYWAYS I was on my second play-through of Cave Story, made it through hell, and lost my flash drive before I could defeat the final boss.   :(
I saved a copy of Cave Story to dropbox, but I don't remember where I was at during that point in time, or whether I even saved my continue onto that copy.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Nebbles

Is Cave Story worth playing? Another friend of mine is being all "GO PLAY"
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jub3r7

You're about to get spammed with yes's.

The game is actually very enjoyable and it's freeware, so there's really no point in NOT trying it at least once.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Cave Story is awesome. Go play immediately. Buy it from the 3DS eShop if you have to.

DrP

I just found out that Ann Coulter is coming here to speak!!!!

I'm so buying my tickets when I go get my Met Opera Tickets (They Broadcast The Met Live in our Concert Hall!! This season is Anna Bolena, Siegfried, Satyagraha and my favorite, Don Giovanni [Though La Bohème is my all time fave!])

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Nebbles on September 21, 2011, 06:20:55 PMIs Cave Story worth playing? Another friend of mine is being all "GO PLAY"
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o CAVE STORY IS TEH BEST FREE THINGS EVER INVENTED. ARGUABLY ONE OF THE BEST PLATFORMERS EVUR MADE.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

Quote from: Nebbles on September 21, 2011, 06:20:55 PMIs Cave Story worth playing? Another friend of mine is being all "GO PLAY"
Quote from: Jub3r7 on September 21, 2011, 06:24:29 PMYou're about to get spammed with yes's.

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: DrP on September 21, 2011, 06:28:49 PMI just found out that Ann Coulter is coming here to speak!!!!

Isn't she that wingnut conservative crazy that spews nonsense that is half of the time completely fabricated or just painful to listen to?
We went over a bunch of videos of her in class when she tried to talk about history and the constitution and whatnot.  It was great.  What a moron :D

me irl
[close]

EFitTrainr

I like food.